NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I prefer simpler, cleaner logos, to me, the stars, flames, blues, leafs and the bolts logo are amongst the best out there
So you weren't a fan of these? uploadfromtaptalk1439901129388.jpg

I am all kinds of bias in saying the blue jackets 3rd jerseys are amazing.

One of the best. They need to make a white on and use them full time. I would get one with name plate and number. CANADAN with the number 1

One of the best. They need to make a white on and use them full time. I would get one with name plate and number. CANADAN with the number 1
They are wildly better than their current home/away that's for sure however I doubt they ever move away from what they call union blue.

I agree, I prefer simpler, cleaner logos, to me, the stars, flames, blues, leafs and the bolts logo are amongst the best out there

This is biased I'm sure, but even if I wasn't a Sabres fan I think their crest (the original one) is one of the best, if not the best in the NHL. You have no idea how much those uniform changes from the goathead to the cartoon network barney rubble hair slug irked me.

This is biased I'm sure, but even if I wasn't a Sabres fan I think their crest (the original one) is one of the best, if not the best in the NHL. You have no idea how much those uniform changes from the goathead to the cartoon network barney rubble hair slug irked me.

the original one was very nice indeed.

Minnesota North Star alumni will wear North Stars jerseys in the alumni game as part of the stadium series. Wild alumni will wear something similar.

Danny Briere retiring...

Danny Briere retiring...

He is a true sportsman. He will be sorely missed!

You must be from philly hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's big around here. Good guy wish him well.

Don't get to watch much Flyers anymore, but used to really enjoy watching Danny play. Wish him a great retirement!

Not only did I have to google Danny Briere, but had to google Ice Hockey as well ... been in the desert too long. [h=2][/h]

Not only did I have to google Danny Briere, but had to google Ice Hockey as well ... been in the desert too long. [h=2][/h]

And that's why they are looking to move the team they have there...

Which hopefully will NOT be Las Vegas...

I remember an All Star game several years back when they were introducing the players and came to Briere. He didn't have his false teeth in and was smiling proudly. The player next to him (don't remember who) said loudly "shut your effing mouth, Danny!" All the other players giggled as they went down the line. Just a funny, stupid moment that sticks in my head. I believe he was with Tampa Bay at the time.

I remember an All Star game several years back when they were introducing the players and came to Briere. He didn't have his false teeth in and was smiling proudly. The player next to him (don't remember who) said loudly "shut your effing mouth, Danny!" All the other players giggled as they went down the line. Just a funny, stupid moment that sticks in my head. I believe he was with Tampa Bay at the time.
Nope never played here. I never was a big fan, primarily because I hated Philly.

Nope never played here. I never was a big fan, primarily because I hated Philly.

Hmmm...must have misremembered.

And to heck with the Flyers!

He was great in Buffalo, both team and community.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We wont miss him here that s for sure

Which hopefully will NOT be Las Vegas...

Don't think it will be a move. Both Quebec and Vegas have applied for full on expansion. That will get the NHL to the magical 32 team league.

Don't think it will be a move. Both Quebec and Vegas have applied for full on expansion. That will get the NHL to the magical 32 team league.
I hope to see two teams added to those cities but I also wouldn't be surprised by a move as well. Phoenix is long overdue.

Also, isn't it fun to come into the nhl thread and make fun of not caring about hockey? Man I wish I was that cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back