I have a pair of Fila's and love them. They are light and breathable and have a nice fit. I recommend them. Sorry can't compare with the others you have mentioned.

I mostly wear Jeans & boots to work but when I need to "dress the part" I'm all about Izod golf pants.
They fit very well, look nice & are very comfortable to me. It doesn't hurt that the outlet nearby always has them on sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't find my length in the UA pants but I thought the pants looked a lot longer Thant jeans about that length. Are they longer?

I agree that golf pants tend to be sized a little longer for some reason and the pair of UA that I have I had the wife hem them up a little. I usually wear a 34/32. I just got a pair of Adidas pants off Ebay and they run long also.

Izod pants are solid, outlets sell for cheap and they are very comfortable

Puma and Adidas really do a great job in this category.

Love IZOD and Adidas pants the best

I did try on the new 2014 Puma pants yesterday and I love the new fabric and fit

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Some very affordable pants and shirts that I love are at JC Penney, St. Andrews of Scotland is the name of them.

I'm a fan of the Izod pants too. Comfortable and mine have held up well too. The Izod outlets definitely have great deals on them. If you're not near one, check out macys. During one of their 'one day sale', that seem to occur every other day, they can be picked up at a descent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer a light weight dress pant, so I go with Kenneth Cole Reaction. I did get a couple of pairs of Callaway pants that I will be trying.

I second the callaway pants. I get mine from a perry Ellis outlet by me for $35.

Back