Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I want to get a pair of nice pants for the Muscle Shoals golf trip. Been looking though at the Fila pants at kohls. Any of you gamed them compared to UA or Izod

Nope. I'm a Loudmouth kinda guy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Have not gamed either of those, but both enjoy many positive comments.

On another note, I shopped for slacks for work today and tweeted about it. I'm old and fat. #humble.

JM

I really like the Adidas slacks. Unbelievably light and easy to move in. Cut very nice.

The Puma Tech pants are the best fitting and most comfortable I've ever worn. I want them in every color!

If you want something comfy but more affordable the Haggar Cool 18 pants are super comfy, lightweight and can be had for cheap in store or online.

The Puma Tech pants are the best fitting and most comfortable I've ever worn. I want them in every color!

Ditto. They are phenomenal.

Best pants I have for golf are the Oakley Take pants, they fit awesome, dry fast and are super light and comfy. You can get older years' models for pretty reasonable now too. In the cheaper realm, my Slazenger flat front tech pants are pretty good as well.

I don't have the Fila golf pants, but I have offerings from Izod, UA, Puma, and IJP. The IJP pants are my absolute favorite. Puma and UA would be next than Izod. And that's not a favorite and can be found for pretty solid pricing on their eBay outlet, IJPDesigns- USA. Izod, but you have psy attention to the material they use. They have some very heavy pants and some very light pants. But most of their 2013 line that I could find used some very questionable materials. Their 2012 line was very good. The Hagar's mentioned above a are pretty solid. Don't own a pair, but have looked into the brand and seems to be petty well made stuff.

Big fan of my adidas golf pants.

Another vote for puma tech trousers here. The stuff from the likes of Adidas, Nike UA etc are just too baggy for me.

If you want something comfy but more affordable the Haggar Cool 18 pants are super comfy, lightweight and can be had for cheap in store or online.

Agree 100%. I have 3 pairs of the cool 18 and regularly wear them to work and to the course. Can get them for $30-40.

The Puma's are nice, but more expensive.

I only wear golf pants on the course when it's below 50 degrees, so my knowledge of what's out there is very limited. I have an Izod outlet about 50 minutes away from me, and usually buy them there for less than $20/pair. I have no complaints.

Gonna go try a few. Sad part is I got to drive forever to a decent apparel store

I have a pair of Nike,UA and Oakley golf pants and I like my UA pants the best as they are light and very stretchy and the most comfortable of the three.

I have a pair of Nike,UA and Oakley golf pants and I like my UA pants the best as they are light and very stretchy and the most comfortable of the three.

I'm just trying to justify the money. It's a tad easier as I need new work pants too lol

I'm just trying to justify the money. It's a tad easier as I need new work pants too lol

I would say if you like the Fila pants and they are cheaper just go with those. I got my UA pants on eBay for like $40 and the Oakley's for like $30 and the Nike's I got for Christmas from my wife. Oakley Vault has some on sale right now for around $40.

I would say if you like the Fila pants and they are cheaper just go with those. I got my UA pants on eBay for like $40 and the Oakley's for like $30 and the Nike's I got for Christmas from my wife. Oakley Vault has some on sale right now for around $40.

Yea I need to check ebay

What an opportune thread, need to add a pair or two to my wardrobe this week for some Feb golf. Will be reading with interest

i have 2 pairs of Polo Golf pants I never wear, unless pants are required which is very rare

Aside from finding some Adidas pants for cheap, these are what I wear pretty much all Summer.

I couldn't find my length in the UA pants but I thought the pants looked a lot longer Thant jeans about that length. Are they longer?

I couldn't find my length in the UA pants but I thought the pants looked a lot longer Thant jeans about that length. Are they longer?

Not sure if they're longer or not, but FWIW it's worth all of my golf pants are a size shorter in length than my jeans. In jeans I wear 32/32 in golf pants I wear 32/30. They don't look like floods on me, but I don't want to be stepping on the heel of the pants all day. Especially in my white or grey pants.

Back