Nead Putter Thread

Gene, like I said at the PGA Show, you're ferrules just MAKE so many of your putters, so freaking beautiful.

Jman, that's why I take the extra time to make them, as well as the fact that nobody else does.
"just adds a touch of class"

Jman, that's why I take the extra time to make them, as well as the fact that nobody else does.
"just adds a touch of class"

Its so true, it really gives them a "throwback" feel if you know what I mean, like a nice bow on the entire package. I'm a big fan of them for sure.

Gene,

Such beauties. Your love of what you do shows in your creations. Simply beautiful.

JM

Stainless 991 with a twist

upuzyqe2.jpg

uqu3y6yp.jpg

u5yvase4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Cannot wait to get her. Thank you again Gene it was a pleasure as always.

It was bad enough to show off the deep milling but that AS09 with the Mokume inserts and the neck shape I prefer....... Wow!!

I'm in serious ponder mode. Not about a purchase, those ponders don't last long, but pondering how to keep the wife from claiming it for herself if she finds out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That AS09 is freakin' awesome!

I'll start with a torched ball marker for now. Now to decide to display with the collection or game it.

Eventually I will get to splurge on a custom putter....but much much thought will have to go into that. :)

Some amazing designs coming out of Gene right now, thoroughly impressed. Will be amazing seeing a THP'er win one of these.

Cool videos from youtube if you have not seen them..

[video=youtube;dS-CRS4bdUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS-CRS4bdUQ[/video]

[video=youtube;VXU-xieIyk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXU-xieIyk8[/video]

Amazing videos, I love this behind the scenes views!

I might have to stop coming in this thread. I want to buy every putter pictured. Not only are they gorgeous, knowing the work that went into making them makes it a little more special.

They are definitely art.

Mokume Custom one off face balanced 888 for a gentleman in Asia

4edyze7u.jpg

u4aduvap.jpg

uta9uvez.jpg

bamery9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mokume Custom one off face balanced 888 for a gentleman in Asia

4edyze7u.jpg

u4aduvap.jpg

uta9uvez.jpg

bamery9e.jpg

where does your inspiration come from for a putter such as this? Such a unique shape and the metal, forget about It. Thanks for sharing sir

What a sharp looking finish on it.

where does your inspiration come from for a putter such as this? Such a unique shape and the metal, forget about It. Thanks for sharing sir

I have a few customers that describe a head shape they are looking for and I sketch it in and go from there.

This is the original design for a putter
And the putter that was also a one off
I got it pretty close for a hand made

9e9ajy8e.jpg

9eta5aqy.jpg

ajuba2e9.jpg

Back