The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! I want it!

I want in!!
#TeamWhateverIWinASpotOn

Look under my name at those HOF tags or Google #Cookie hole in one if further proof is needed.
I think he was referring to the 441 goal, but I've been wrong several times already today.

I think he was referring to the 441 goal, but I've been wrong several times already today.

Oh, oops if so. Haha

The Cup Is Coming

Look under my name at those HOF tags or Google #Cookie hole in one if further proof is needed.

Yeah. But see my man mikedean449 is going to bring it. And his team (hopefully) including me is going to bring it. Your captain is bringing what? Hair products?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I really need to go back to Myrtle and play these courses. It's been to long and I want my redemption.

I'm hoping the dates will work for me.

Sounds great

Ohhhhh, big time conflict with the date so won't be able to try but gonna be a great event I'm sure!

Ohhhhh, big time conflict with the date so won't be able to try but gonna be a great event I'm sure!

Inexcusable.

July 22nd - 24th
Winner take all.

Who wants #TheCup

Now this one works for me. FINALLY!!! Wedding and honeymoon will be over and it's back to golf and THP events!!! #ThankGod

Yeah. But see my man mikedean449 is going to bring it. And his team (hopefully) including me is going to bring it. Your captain is bringing what? Hair products?

I can stop at the company store before I leave to make sure that # doesn't run out!

July 22nd - 24th
Winner take all.

Who wants #TheCup

This is a special weekend at a special place. I'd love to go back!

July 22nd - 24th
Winner take all.

Who wants #TheCup

Just so happens I am off the whole month of July....... I want #TheCup

I wasn't wrong in my assessment. You're a dreamer.

Check the HOF tags of my future captain and then try again with something stronger than "hair products".

#weaksauce

And quite predictable.

Check the HOF tags of my future captain and then try again with something stronger than "hair products".

#weaksauce

And quite predictable.
Firey cookie is Firey.

Firey cookie is Firey.

Never been one to lay off and sure the hell won't happen now.

Lots of "dreamers" seeping through the cracks. I respect their desires but a reality check is in deep need for many.

Alas.....put up or shut up. And I'm very well damn prepared to put up.

Never been one to lay off and sure the hell won't happen now.

Lots of "dreamers" seeping through the cracks. I respect their desires but a reality check is in deep need for many.

Alas.....put up or shut up. And I'm very well damn prepared to put up.

I can't wait til we roll some peeps in Bama.

I can't wait til we roll some peeps in Bama.

They don't even see it coming....and I'm cool with them wearing blinders.

mward set a nice precedent....I dig it.

Gonna be interesting on who people pick to be their captain. You know who I'm leaning towards

They don't even see it coming....and I'm cool with them wearing blinders.

mward set a nice precedent....I dig it.
Yep yep~!

Gonna be interesting on who people pick to be their captain. You know who I'm leaning towards
#Hashtag? Getting out of that 441 shadow?

#weaksauce

And quite predictable.

'Course I'm a dreamer.
I can't deny # has quite the track record. I've no doubt his team will be formidable

I also totally believe 441 can lead his team to victory. I damn sure want to be a part of it. Win or lose it will be a good time I'm certain.

'Course I'm a dreamer.
I can't deny # has quite the track record. I've no doubt his team will be formidable

I also totally believe 441 can lead his team to victory. I damn sure want to be a part of it. Win or lose it will be a good time I'm certain.

I respect the dedication. And I hope to see you in SC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back