So who and when do we need to get the money to?

That would be to TOAD (Sean) but not sure when he needs it by

Ok I'm paid up and ready to go. I did read in here somewhere that there would be cider donuts, I'm expecting a dozen for myself.:D

Ok I'm paid up and ready to go. I did read in here somewhere that there would be cider donuts, I'm expecting a dozen for myself.:D
You see this, Pete? People are counting on you. You're their only hope. You're like the Obi Won of cider donuts.

There is more excitement building for this wingding than there is for a pack of starving coyotes heading to a chicken coop! :hungry:

Just found out this is the weekend of my dad's church tournament. It's our one father/son round of the year, so I'm gonna have to cancel. Really bummed, but can't cancel on my dad. It's usually in November, so I wasn't expecting it to be this early. Really hate to miss out on this fellas. You boys drink plenty of Fireball for me.

Just found out this is the weekend of my dad's church tournament. It's our one father/son round of the year, so I'm gonna have to cancel. Really bummed, but can't cancel on my dad. It's usually in November, so I wasn't expecting it to be this early. Really hate to miss out on this fellas. You boys drink plenty of Fireball for me.
No worries, brother. We'll see you next time.

Well, you could bring your dad to Kinderlou for the weekend. :alien: That way you get to play not just one round, but two with him, and expose him to a great group of THPers. Besides, he's probably younger than I am.

You need to play with ya Daddy while he's still around buddy and cherish the memories! Good on you . ?

We'll catch you next go round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read this nonsense? It'll be easier to walk the doughnuts to Kinderlou.
Yeah, I'll leave the logistics to you. You're a smart guy.
#PonyExpress
#Hitchhiker
#Greyhound
#NOTUSPS

Gentlemen... if you'll have me, I'm in.

Erky, Wake, Jim and Scott can vouch for me, I'm supremely average but ready for fun

Erky, Wake, Jim and Scott can vouch for me, I'm supremely average but ready for fun
Really happy you will be joining us Jed!

Listen man, I have a reputation to uphold, I can't just vouch for anybody.

Looking forward to meeting ya!

Do "GA/FL Gethering" participants get first dibs on Inaugural OG Invitational invites?

Do "GA/FL Gethering" participants get first dibs on Inaugural OG Invitational invites?

What a great thought. I vote yes.

That sounds like a 100% verified yes to me! Would love to tee it up again with you!

Not quite yet, but definitely mid-90's. Should be 100% Sunday or Monday. :thumb:

Jed is by far the best dressed golfer I have ever met and a all around good guy. He will be a great addition to the excitement.

Jed is by far the best dressed golfer I have ever met and a all around good guy. He will be a great addition to the excitement.
I'm packing the pink shorts for sure now haha

Well once the fireball starts following no one will notice. And I have heard real men wear pink....

Back