First Bogey Free Round EVER! Anyone have any other big accomplishments this season?

Thats awesome, congrats on the nice round. Best I did this year was 3 birdies in one round, but I blew up on a few other holes it cancelled the birds out then some.

That is outstanding! Well done!

Heck of a round! Congrats!

Nice round man!

Congrats man that's a hell of a round. My best round is 5 over, so I've definitely never done it.

Totally outstanding! I did it once but had three doubles and shot 2 over. The very next day I had a double free round (about one in 20 for me) and shot a 73 (+1). Dropped my index from 9.5 to 6.5 in one revision. Great finishing once you realized what you were close to accomplishing, like a pro having a chance to shoot a 59 with a couple of holes to go.

That's incredible wraynor! Nothing yet this season, but last season I broke 80 for the first time, that was a pretty awesome feeling. Now I just need to get back there!

Awesome achievement, congrats!!

Congrats wrayner, outstanding round.

Great job! I've never come close to a bogey-free round myself.

I have had a bogey free round before. A few double bogeys, a handful of triples, and the rest were much worse. Congratulations! Hopefully one day I will be able to experience this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool man congrats! I'm not sure they're very common amongst us mortals lol.

Congrats on the round!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That's awesome man congratulations.

I haven't gotten to play this year, so unfortunately no accomplishments so far. I'm going to Vegas in March and finally get to play some desert golf, so I feel that's worth something :)

Played a bogey free back 9 on Sunday if that counts? :alien2:

Thanks fellas!! It was pretty crazy. Have the scorecard hanging on my wall. It was actually a day of 2 big accomplishments as my brother shot his career low round of 75. He was beyond pissed as we ended up halving our match.

So awesome man, whered you shoot it?

Congrats, that is an awesome accomplishment.

Congratulations...I just can't imagine having a round that consistently incredible. Well done.

absolutely amazing accomplishment! best last year a 79. a 76 this year... hope to do better this year

Congrats!!! Wish one day i could say the same thing!

Back