Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

The Division has some great promise I'm just worried development will die like it did with destiny. But with FarCry Primal out and Hitman releasing i'll be pretty much glued the the controller while the weather is still crappy

Rumors from IGN are that the next battlefield is going to be WW1.

I am not a fan of this simply cause I'm not the biggest ubisoft fan but the other half of me is excited for a change(from present/future shooters to past)

Rumors from IGN are that the next battlefield is going to be WW1.

I am not a fan of this simply cause I'm not the biggest ubisoft fan but the other half of me is excited for a change(from present/future shooters to past)
WW1 would be awesome next gen. What's ubisoft have to do with it tho?

WW1 would be awesome next gen. What's ubisoft have to do with it tho?

You must not have played BF4 when it came out on ps4

I thought bf was dice / ea?

Never been a big fan of BF, but the WWI would be interesting to me.

I played the division beta, and just struggling with 3rd person shooters ...

oops. Sorry I shoulda known DICE compared to ubisoft. Apologies

Looking at picking up the division tomorrow, trade in value on Fifa 16, makes it a $35 purchase. Not bad

Bought The Division. If anyone is around, we can coop together.

PSN: AngryYank

Anyone using the Playstation Vue for tv service? I'm on the free trial right now and I can't decide if I like it or not. While it's certainly cheaper than Comcast in my area, it's a bit hard to navigate.

I literally cannot stop playing The Division....Its actually taking away decent golf time

Anyone using the Playstation Vue for tv service? I'm on the free trial right now and I can't decide if I like it or not. While it's certainly cheaper than Comcast in my area, it's a bit hard to navigate.

I'm very very interested in moving to this. I'm hoping this service gets better over time

Any Mass Effect fans in here?

I may have to pick up a PS4 when that game is released.

Anyone pick up the show?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Any Mass Effect fans in here?

I may have to pick up a PS4 when that game is released.

I used the play the crap out of Mass Effect. Wasn't big on the first, but second two had me rolling.

I used the play the crap out of Mass Effect. Wasn't big on the first, but second two had me rolling.
Me too, I actually went back and played the first after playing 2 & 3 multiple times. I'm stoked for 4, but it's gonna cost me, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone pick up the show?

I know Dean has, cj and Sposey might be next. I'm living the show this year so I'm gonna pass.

I am not getting the show, I do not need more games that I suck at. I am getting it for james though, perhaps he can put a whipping on CJ and Dean :p

I know Dean has, cj and Sposey might be next. I'm living the show this year so I'm gonna pass.

Anyone pick up the show?

I got it. I love it. The first night SUCKED I legit contemplated returning the game because of how slow it was but the next night was completely different. Online franchise and getting to draft your own team is awesome. And the road to the show is always fun.

I am planning on picking it up this weekend. Just wanted to see if anyone else picked it up.

I have to many games I don't play already. And I stink at hitting hahaha

I have to many games I don't play already. And I stink at hitting hahaha

Everything should be a green light hahaha! I can't play the show against people between pitch lag and my inability to lay off pitches.

Back