Status
Not open for further replies.
Another OBGYN appointment later today, just hit the second trimester and hopefully able to hear the heartbeat with the external Doppler! Fingers Crossed, we havent heard it since the first Ultrasound, hopefully baby is big enough now at 14 weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thats great stuff Matt.

Another OBGYN appointment later today, just hit the second trimester and hopefully able to hear the heartbeat with the external Doppler! Fingers Crossed, we havent heard it since the first Ultrasound, hopefully baby is big enough now at 14 weeks.

It's awesome when you get to hear it. Just wait until 25-30 weeks and you get to see your little one in there moving around. Definitely spring for the 3D ultrasound when she's about 30-32 weeks. It's so neat to see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Watching College Hoops on TV. Seems like it's been the longest 7 months ever.

Breakfast in Carlsbad, lunch in LA Jolla, dinner will be in San Diego.

What a great freaking day! This part of the world is stunning, and the weather couldn't be more perfect.

Huh. I had breakfast in Carlsbad yesterday too.

Happy thoughts to you all. Lax players from Long Island have to stick together.

I had to pick up some pants today and I comfortably fit a 30*32 a month ago a 32 was a little snug. Haha this putting in work at the gym is starting to show.

Fun stuff! I remember those appointments like it was yesterday.

It's awesome when you get to hear it. Just wait until 25-30 weeks and you get to see your little one in there moving around. Definitely spring for the 3D ultrasound when she's about 30-32 weeks. It's so neat to see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
That's what we are going for next week. My wife just hit 32 weeks and they want to take a look cause they think she might be going earlier than expected

The Happy Thread

769050d0738b58a564951271c9c35e7c.jpg

Drinking this wine, with an actual Volcano in the background. No better way to relax.

Date night with the wife

Always a good evening. Date night w/ Mrs. Beags is tomorrow night, and I cant wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always a good evening. Date night w/ Mrs. Beags is tomorrow night, and I cant wait.

Better be the early bird special

Not sure if this is for the happy thread or rant thread. While at the Doc the other day i asked him about my knee that has been clicking for the last couple of years, i did it so he heard it and said its cartilage, just leave it be haha. He said they can open it up but that normally leads to more problems so if its not hurting its better to leave it alone.
I thought it was something worse so put of going to the doc because i didnt want to hear what he said, but its ok.

Yeah we are to. Going to the Columbus zoo and just hanging out down there for a night

Lesson taken, went home to keep working on the lesson.

Is it May yet?

I'm headed to celebrate my wife finishing her masters degree. The past year and a half has been rough in so many ways. Such a great accomplishment for her.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow.

1) First day on the new job
2) First home game for Towson

it'll be a long day, but sure to be a fun one.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow.

1) First day on the new job
2) First home game for Towson

it'll be a long day, but sure to be a fun one.

Good luck and get at it tomorrow rob. Crush it like you did before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back