DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit the fairway last time I played that hole...that one way over on the right behind those trees
I striped it down the middle

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

78 with only 1 birdie. .. last hole too.
32bbdf3e60aab36ce7d1b6c1ce1465e4.jpg

Really didn't "find " my swing until about the 13th hole. Started hitting it well then

Nice shooting! Great day to get out and play

Nice shooting! Great day to get out and play
Beautiful day to hit the little white ball ... chase after it and hit it again.
BTW ... I talked to Willie about our outing with all the THP'ERS and he said "bring it on!" Just got to give him enough notice. So time to set it up boys! Let me know what dates work for you guys

BTW ... I talked to Willie about our outing with all the THP'ERS and he said "bring it on!" Just got to give him enough notice. So time to set it up boys! Let me know what dates work for you guys

Awesome! I say we shoot for May that will give me enough time in between outings haha

Great round!

Is anyone up for a Friday round of golf? Looks like my day is open, and with the wife being out of town, I can travel.....depends on the distance tho :)

Is anyone up for a Friday round of golf? Looks like my day is open, and with the wife being out of town, I can travel.....depends on the distance tho :)
Damn heading to Florida for Spring Break. But keep checking back in as we are starting to get outings planned.

Damn heading to Florida for Spring Break. But keep checking back in as we are starting to get outings planned.

Yes, your majesty.

Just to give everyone a heads up. A couple Demo Days coming up at Compass Pointe

Callaway Demo on Friday May 6th from 2PM to 6PM

T2GRN18, sounds like an opportunity for you to hit the sub zero!!

Nike Demo Day Wednesday May 11 from 2:30 to 6:30

Their new stuff including the FLY Speed Driver is VERY good!!

Last edited:
CAA_Beat:

Got an e-mail from Compass about the Easter Egg hunt on the 19th. Since I have no children, I'm not putting it on my schedule. However, our friends with youngsters may find it to be a nice event, plus it looks like a rather nice breakfast menu.

CAA_Beat:

Got an e-mail from Compass about the Easter Egg hunt on the 19th. Since I have no children, I'm not putting it on my schedule. However, our friends with youngsters may find it to be a nice event, plus it looks like a rather nice breakfast menu.
It should be a pretty good time, but I think it sold out this morning at 175 ppl That's ALOT of eggs, both to cook and find LOL

CAA

How are those Apex CF16 working? I am hitting the XR irons pretty good, but not wild about the wide sole. I might see if I have an open afternoon for the Callaway demo day at Compass Point

Played Worthington Manor today. They aerated the greens recently, still very sandy and bumpy. Today, they were aerating the tee boxes. Otherwise, the course is in good conditon. Only $39 today. Great price.

CAA

How are those Apex CF16 working? I am hitting the XR irons pretty good, but not wild about the wide sole. I might see if I have an open afternoon for the Callaway demo day at Compass Point
They are great. I'm hitting them very well. I'm not the longest hitter but I think they are maybe a 1/2 to 1 club longer than my D200 were. And they feel absolutley great. Have hit many shots on the money where there was hardly any feel at all on them.

I think you'd love the look of them and with your swong speed, you'd absolutley crush these things.

Well it looks like the weather will stop me from playing this weekend. Apparently its frowned upon to play in the snow :disapointed:. I at least got to hit a bucket of balls yesterday. I have some hope for April. In the works for a few rounds already.

Well it looks like the weather will stop me from playing this weekend. Apparently its frowned upon to play in the snow :disapointed:. I at least got to hit a bucket of balls yesterday. I have some hope for April. In the works for a few rounds already.
Don't worry it will 70 by next Thursday

Been seeing a lot of this Molten guy around:

0a0a5ec9eba94b9bd69a2360b6c30786.jpg

In VB for the weekend visiting the in laws. Was able to get a breezy round in with my FIL though. Hoping the weather turns for good here this week. I'm ready for some spring golf.

In VB for the weekend visiting the in laws. Was able to get a breezy round in with my FIL though. Hoping the weather turns for good here this week. I'm ready for some spring golf.

Where did you play?

Red wing. Not fancy but it's right down the road from their house. Definitely still in winter shape but I'm not complaining about getting to play this weekend. Bonus that it was pretty empty and we played 18 right at 3 hours. Got me home early to go hit the oceanfront for some bar crawling!

That's a win times two!

Red wing. Not fancy but it's right down the road from their house. Definitely still in winter shape but I'm not complaining about getting to play this weekend. Bonus that it was pretty empty and we played 18 right at 3 hours. Got me home early to go hit the oceanfront for some bar crawling!
I like red wing. It's simple but usually in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back