The best shot of the round

For me there is not lots to write home about. Guess my best was 180ish up hill, smooth 6 iron to 15 feet. Then 3 putted! Yes that kind of round

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

For me there is not lots to write home about. Guess my best was 180ish up hill, smooth 6 iron to 15 feet. Then 3 putted! Yes that kind of round

That was a great shot. I hit a great 4h there too. And also 3 putted hahaha :banghead:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That was a great shot. I hit a great 4h there too. And also 3 putted hahaha :banghead:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thought we would be getting pars on that but nope. That is a tough tough hole

Thought we would be getting pars on that but nope. That is a tough tough hole

Even tougher when you don't even sniff the fairway with your tee ball LOL

Even tougher when you don't even sniff the fairway with your tee ball LOL
We had the fairway surrounded, we maybe scared it as it was covered on the left and right rough?

370 Par 4, my front foot slipped on my tee shot and ended up pushing a little left and sat on a grassy mound about 125 yards out. Hit a 50 degree wedge from the mound, cleared the front bunker and stopped about 3 feet from the hole.

Dropped the birdie putt which made that shot all that more satisfying.

Last edited:
I had a few good shots today, but I had a tee shot that was real tight and driver was not an option. I pulled my 3w and striped it right on my line. Felt good to step up and hit the shot I had envisioned in my head.

115 out and a 50 degree wedge in hand. Landed a few feet short of the hole and rolled in for an eagle.

2 shots stood out to me yesterday during the DMV get together.

163 yard 7 iron beauty from a fairway bunker that was like quicksand. It was my second shot and I had to carry a greenside bunker. I would 2 putt for par.

And also my 3rd shot on the par 5 18th. I was 152 out and I hit a gorgeous 9 iron with a slight draw to 10 feet. I sunk the birdie putt to finish strong.

22' left-to-right putt for birdie. Hit some good shots throughout the round, but that one stood out and got the birdie train rolling.

Putt from off the green on #5 to save a par. Uphill right to left putt from around 20-25 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 foot putt for bird. A sweeping right to left and a bit uphill.

Friday and Saturday gave me my first tow pitch-ins! Might I say that it followed my Thursday lesson where my pro taught me who to pitch. Good coach!

92 yards on #18 at True Blue yesterday afternoon. Hit a wedge to 8 feet with a little gallery on the porch and made the birdie putt. Perfect cap on an amazing weekend.

Tee shot on a 198 yard par-3. Hit a 4i straight at the pin, came up 10 feet short, but I executed the shot I had in mind perfectly. Missed the putt for bird.

45th hole of the day, par 5, sitting 228 to the middle into the 18 MPH wind, hit the mini off the deck to the back of the green...with the ball stopping 6 inches from the divot.

What the hell? I pummel this thing off the deck, HIGH and long, don't know where it came from, but its silly.

Missed the eagle putt. Got the bird though.

Holed a wedge from 106 for eagle on a par 4. Only the second time I've ever holed out from any significant (non-chipping) distance.

Hit 6 approaches within 10' and didn't make any of the birdies.

Rolled an 24' uphill, then flattening left-to-right breaker in for birdie.

Struck the ball well and had a personal best 77 (6 over) and I missed 4 birdie putts with lip outs and edges.

After an ugly tee shot on a par three, I chipped in for birdie from 20 yards (was short and right of the green). Had a good idea it was going in when it landed where I was aiming for.

145 yard par 3, hit 8 iron to about 5 feet

Par 3. Up hill. 218 yards. Back left pin location. Me and a fellow thper (doddly) hit some majestic approaches. I hit a 4 iron and he went with hybrid. I'm the closer of the two. He just lipped out his bird. I kicked mine in.

7f83157ef4e9f2b00fc765379186a5b7.jpg

Yesterday. 309 yd par 4 hole. Second shot - 55 yd chip, hits the back of the hole and pops up about s foot, stops 5 ft away. Missed the birdie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so I got tired of my putter grip on my seemore so I break out an old never compromise putter for my round yesterday, straight to the first tee, and on the first green, i have a 45 ft or so putt, double breaker right to left then left to right, starts downhill, goes up a foot or so and the goes back downa few inches. AND I SINK IT! for a birdie on the first hole.

Not a shot, but a couple. Yesterday on a par5 had to recover from an errant drive out of the trees, hit a beauty out and turns up the fairway. About as good as it can get from where i was and now I was left with 170 for the 3rd shot to the pin. With a 6iron into the wind for basically 7iron distance. Over water all carry and made the right choice with the 6. Nice little draw hit and stuck just a couple of feet and within 5 feet of pin. Putted to the lip edge and stopped for the attempted bird :( Tapped in for the par :).

Just happy I even had the bird chance after that drive

3 candidates yesterday:

Hit a drawing 3 wood over a blind crest to catch the downhill slope - GG measured it at 254 yards
50 foot putt on # 10, par 3, for birdie
25 foot putt on #18, par 5, for birdie (the 8 iron approach from 150 made up for two ho-hum shots and set up the birdie).

Back