First Bogey Free Round EVER! Anyone have any other big accomplishments this season?

wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
Been playing golf for almost 17 years and never played an entire round without making at least one bogey. Always have some brain fart and make a stupid bogey or worse. Ended up shooting 66 playing a nonchalant round with my brother. Didn't even realize how well I was playing until I got to about 13 or 14. Nerves kicked in on 17 and 18 but fortunately it's a straightforward par 3 and a reachable par 5. Definitely a great feeling. Anyone else have a similar accomplishment this year?

thats pretty awesome, dude.

I have had some great rounds, but never a bogey free round. Nice job.

No. Best I have ever done is 2 bogey's and the rest pars. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

JM

Congrats wrayner, I have never done that, best ever is a 71 but had a couple of bogey's and 3 birds. That is awesome!

That's awesome, congratulations.
I have never had a bogey free round.

Congrats, what an accomplishment. I hope to do the same myself one day (I can dream right?). I did have a big accomplishment (for me anyway) this year, first two birdies ever and has my 7 year old son with me. It's always nice to be able to share these type of events with family as well.

Heck of a round man.

That's impressive and congrats

And no...not even close personally

Great round! Never touched bogey-free.

That's a heck of a round. Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's amazing man, congrats!

Wow, very impressive! Great round and congratulations!

That's a helluva accomplishment! And right now, I'd settle for a round of all bogeys haha!

Incredible round man. One of these days I hope to do that. For now I am just trying to keep my bogey count below 5.

Been playing golf for almost 17 years and never played an entire round without making at least one bogey. Always have some brain fart and make a stupid bogey or worse. Ended up shooting 66 playing a nonchalant round with my brother. Didn't even realize how well I was playing until I got to about 13 or 14. Nerves kicked in on 17 and 18 but fortunately it's a straightforward par 3 and a reachable par 5. Definitely a great feeling. Anyone else have a similar accomplishment this year?

Not this year, but I was able to shoot a -5 67 with a huge group of THPers late in 2013. I believe that was my first full 18 bogey free and it was about as crazy as it gets. Maybe only hit 11 greens.

Congratulations wrayner! What an awesome accomplishment.

That's really fantastic. Congrats.

I've never had a bogey free round. I've had a couple in my day with only one bogey. (-1 once and +1 the other time.). But I've never been bogey free.

Congrats! Great accomplishment. Never done that before, not even close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great round! I've had a few sub 70 rounds in my life (3 that I can recall off the top of my head) and several other sub par rounds but can't remember any of them being totally bogey free.

Congrats! Never close! I might have had a nine bogey round!

Awesome round right there. Closest I've been is 4 bogeys on the card. Congrats

Congrats on the bogey free! I made my first eagle holeing a 73 yard second shot on a par for then a hole in one on a 216 yard par 3.

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

That's an awesome accomplishment there dude. Congrats. That's definitely a goal I have set for myself in 2014.

Thanks fellas!! It was pretty crazy. Have the scorecard hanging on my wall. It was actually a day of 2 big accomplishments as my brother shot his career low round of 75. He was beyond pissed as we ended up halving our match.

That is awesome, congrats

Awesome round! Congrats

Back