I missed the beginning, but am enjoying the interview. It confirms what I've always thought about him. He's a flawed dude but not a villian.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I missed the beginning, but am enjoying the interview. It confirms what I've always thought about him. He's a flawed dude but not a villian.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can't make myself overlook the flaws to support him, but it is interesting to hear about the actual phobias he has that lead to some of the standoffishness.

I can't make myself overlook the flaws to support him, but it is interesting to hear about the actual phobias he has that lead to some of the standoffishness.
I'm one of the few that can it seems. But he is hands down the most fun player to watch to me when he is playing well. I just see him differently than most.

The man has his quirks but im rooting for him to win a 3rd masters.

I hope it's raining and his ball gets wet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He doesn't seem to be able to be consistent with his personality. Sometimes he has one and sometimes he doesn't!

Im a big fan of Bubba, but what is he wearing? Im gonna have a heard time distinguishing between him and Ted.

Im a big fan of Bubba, but what is he wearing? Im gonna have a heard time distinguishing between him and Ted.

Must be getting fashion advice from Shane Lowry!

Another stellar moment from Bubba today. Hits a ball in the trees and gets put in place by a patron. Then he acts like the douche he is.

Bubba Watson: "Can you back up, you're really not supposed to be back here."

Patron at Augusta: "Neither is your ball."

Bubba Watson: "I don't know about you, but I have two green jackets. Thanks for coming."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King of the douches.

Another stellar moment from Bubba today. Hits a ball in the trees and gets put in place by a patron. Then he acts like the douche he is.

Bubba Watson: "I don't know about you, but I have two green jackets. Thanks for coming."

Haha that's awesome, what a d bag.

I'll be kind and call him a character. A character of the worst kind!!

I hope the Tour fines him... I was disappointed when he made the cut, but happy to see him at +10. Where is the super-golfer able to flight every ball both ways as well as high and low to deal with any layout or wind position?

Too bad Jeff Knox doesn't putt them all out, cause I bet he beat Bubba today...

is there a video of this ?

Wow that is pretty bad. This's a$$hat was supposed to have learned from his past behavior according to his own admission. Guess not...

Man there is so much hate for Bubba around here. I like the guy and like his response to the fan. Fan took a chance to be a smart ass and Bubba tried to be one back. If he had answered me back that way I would have just said touche sir touche

Man there is so much hate for Bubba around here. I like the guy and like his response to the fan. Fan took a chance to be a smart ass and Bubba tried to be one back. If he had answered me back that way I would have just said touche sir touche
Touche what?

It wasn't even clever.

Touche what?

It wasn't even clever.

He's correct in his response I dont have any green jackets

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

He's correct in his response I dont have any green jackets

The spectator was correct as well.

His ball want supposed to be 60 yards stray of the fairway.

The fan was correct as well.

His ball want supposed to be 60 yards stray of the fairway.

Yep

Back