Lamkin i-Line Putter Grips

Thanks James. I would love to see some more options with this line. It seems like a no brainer with how popular the SS's are.

My $1.99 grips arrived today and threw one on a SeeMore. I must say they feel pretty damn good!

Anyone else still using these putter grips? To say I am obsessed with them might be a bit of an understatement.

That said, I've got about seven wraps of tape under mine haha -- They should have made a mid size.

Anyone else still using these putter grips? To say I am obsessed with them might be a bit of an understatement.

That said, I've got about seven wraps of tape under mine haha -- They should have made a mid size.
I have one one one of my Putters I just wish they were a touch bigger. They don't need to be much larger just a bit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have one one one of my Putters I just wish they were a touch bigger. They don't need to be much larger just a bit.

31G1BFJpJLL._SX425_.jpg

I have a few on some putters and a few more hanging around at home. I do have to build it up with 3 or 4 wraps of tape but I still enjoy the grip.

I bought a couple for $2 each based on all the positive comments here, but I haven't had one installed yet. Gotta remember to consider adding some wraps.

So much work I just want one built specifically for what I want is that to much to ask 

....pay someone to do it for you

Back