Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Expect to be the pattern and great grip of Lamkin with the material & tech of Iomic. THP will have these in hand this week for pictures.

lamkin_ilines.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Lamkin Delivers Performance-EnhancingTechnology in New i-LINE Golf Grips

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]SANDIEGO, Calif., February 26, 2013 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]– LamkinCorporation, a leading manufacturer of premium golf grips, isexcited to officially introduce the newest addition to their portfolio ofperformance-enhancing grips. Co-developed by Lamkin and Japan-basedgrip manufacturer IOMIC, the new i-LINEseries combines the low-torque and tacky feel of a thermoplastic elastomerwith the proven performance benefits of the high-traction Crossline surfacetexture. This innovative fusion of technology delivers a grip that isboth incredibly secure and exceedingly comfortable.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Golferstypically select a grip that offers either a comfortable ‘feel’ or a gripdesigned for high performance playability,” explains Lamkin President and CEO,Bob Lamkin. “Our goal when developing the new i-LINE grip was to eliminate theage-old compromise between feel and performance, and provide golfers with anextremely comfortable, high-performance grip.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The new i-LINE golf grips are madewith a tacky and soft-feeling thermoplastic material that provides exceptionaltorsion-control to suppress harmful grip twisting at impact. Thegrip’s distinctive Crossline surface pattern offers a high-traction texturethat promotes additional gripping control and stability. By establishinga secure connection between the grip and the club, players are able to hit moreaccurate and consistent shots. With the new i-LINE series, golfersat every level can enjoy the benefits of a high performance golf grip withoutsacrificing a relaxed, comfortable feel.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lamkin’s newi-LINE grips are offered in a broad color palette, including several vibrantneon options. The standard size grip (SRP $9.99) is available intraditional black with a gray cap, navy blue with a turquoise-blue cap, yellowwith a lime green cap, turquoise blue with a navy blue cap and lime green witha yellow cap. The undersize model is offered in traditional black with agray cap and magenta with a white cap. i-LINE grips are now available atselect retaillocations.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For moreinformation, visit www.LamkinGrips.com. Follow Lamkin on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lamkingripsand on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lamkingirips.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the color options, my next grips will be colorful - perhaps these?!?! Really like the idea of a softer grip as well than I am used to.

I love to colors. Very cool.

wow my 2 favorite grip makers are merging!!!!!!!! pretty excited about this.... JB did they actually buy out iomic or is this just some sort of collaboration ?

I'm digging the navy ones. Colours are very cool. Wouldn't they look pretty on some Morgan cup Callaway forged wedges!!!!

I would tear my new Lamkin orange grips off for those blue ones. Either of them

Really interested in these. Never tried iomic grips but heard great things. Love Lamkin grips. Putting the two together can only mean great things.

Wow this could be interesting

• Admin
wow my 2 favorite grip makers are merging!!!!!!!! pretty excited about this.... JB did they actually buy out iomic or is this just some sort of collaboration ?

In my brief intro, it appears to be a collaboration.

This could be really cool.

In my brief intro, it appears to be a collaboration.

thats even more surprising.... Iomic grips for irons and drivers are really great but expensive. but super comfortable very interested in trying this line.

Man, I hope these are great! This is the year of color in the golf world and I like 'em!

I love me some colorful grips.

Man, I hope these are great! This is the year of color in the golf world and I like 'em!

Iomic always had nice colors and on top of it they make some nice grips. Still have one on my Driver currently.

The colors are awesome! I want the bright blue and the lime green ones

This is interesting to me as I really feel like companies have "caught" Iomic if you will in tech and R&D.

Nonetheless, I love seeing all the options out there for use consumers. SO MANY OPTIONS IN GRIPS!

Awesome. I really love the combination of tack and softness with Iomic.

Here's to hoping for a good price point!

Intrigued. Iomic grips are well liked throughout, although I have never gamed them. Lamkin teaming up with Iomic could be special.

Blue grips, get in my bag!

Expect to be the pattern and great grip of Lamkin with the material & tech of Iomic. THP will have these in hand this week for pictures.

lamkin_ilines.jpg
Color me intrigued. I'm drooling love the look of these. "The most comfortable high-performance grip you'll ever feel" sounds awesome.

These look pretty sweet...consider me intrigued

Certainly some attention getting grips.

These look sweet. If I hadn't just regripped with golf pride niions, which i love so far, these may have been on this season...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good looking grips, interesting collaboration, are there more colors to come or is this it?

Here's to hoping for a good price point!

I think they will have a list price around $9. At least that is what I was told at my local shop today.

Back