SeeMore Putters Thread

No lol. Thought about putting more on it but I don't really like mallet putters, I bid it up to 52. Still only went for 86

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
I saw it go to $52, and then when it went to $86 with a few seconds left I didnt have time to bid again.

My only concern was that there were no pictures of the face milling or the top of the putter. I wasnt going over $75 without seeing pictures of it all.

I saw it go to $52, and then when it went to $86 with a few seconds left I didnt have time to bid again.

My only concern was that there were no pictures of the face milling or the top of the putter. I wasnt going over $75 without seeing pictures of it all.

Yea that concerned me a bit to. Oh well I got a mFGP off of eBay pretty cheap on Sunday so I'm set for a bit.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Darn you all, now I've eyeballing a ton of SeeMore's on ebay!!!

Just won the red SeeMore cover on the 'Bay....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Just won the red SeeMore cover on the 'Bay....

I never bid on that one, as I figured someone here already was.

I've bought like 4 things off of eBay before I joined THP. Now I'm on it constantly.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I never bid on that one, as I figured someone here already was.

I was hoping I didn't beat anybody on here for it.

Hell at this rate we're going to need a thread where people report on what they're bidding on so other THP'ers are aware!

LMAO....knew it was a matter of time before this happened. I am afraid to bid on any more SeeMore's. THP's eyes are upon them...all of them!

I worry about this everytime I bid on anything golf related, especially SeeMore.

Darn you all, now I've eyeballing a ton of SeeMore's on ebay!!!

Icey,

Quit eyeballing and start buying. You will have a small collection before you know it.

Hell at this rate we're going to need a thread where people report on what they're bidding on so other THP'ers are aware!

That might save some of us money throughout the year.

That's a great idea!!!

This SeeMore needs a SuperStroke Ultra Slim ASAP.

TTG nice m3, I like the putter. My m5 is then truth Ruth.
DK I'm digging the CS SeeMore. Welcome to low rounds of putting boys

TTG nice m3, I like the putter. My m5 is then truth Ruth.
DK I'm digging the CS SeeMore. Welcome to low rounds of putting boys
Thanks, Freddy! I'm excited to get to gaming it as soon as the weather changes.

No pics of my FGP tonight. Sick kid is preventing me from even opening the box. Hopefully will have some pics tomorrow.

No pics of my FGP tonight. Sick kid is preventing me from even opening the box. Hopefully will have some pics tomorrow.
Bed time offers some free moments, my friend! Hope the little one feels better soon!

Bed time offers some free moments, my friend! Hope the little one feels better soon!

Off to the doctor. Hopefully it doesnt end in a trip to the ER.

Congrats on the SeeMores fellas! Had a long triangular package waiting for me today.....it had an FGP inside. Later this week-early next week there should be an Si3w waiting to greet me!

Off to the doctor. Hopefully it doesnt end in a trip to the ER.
Just make sure you don't psych yourself out! I've seen that happen to too many parents when it comes to their kids. She'll be just fine, I'm sure. I'll keep you and yours in my mind though buddy!

I think its time for me to make a return trip to Duncan to see Brady, the fact that we both sent practically simultaneous tweets about that just solidifies it for me.

Well worth the drive for an SPi touch-up. Love it.

Jman instructed that I report here with this:

yha8abyp.jpg

Yes! Nice man!

Back