2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Awesome! They all look great! Love the colors for both teams.

Solid color combos!

Sweet great color selections!

I'm liking those options. Is mixing the pairs discouraged? It seems trendy these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digging the Color Combos here.

I'm liking those options. Is mixing the pairs discouraged? It seems trendy these days.

Im sure your captain can designate what each team will be wearing each day.
They are awesome guys and leaders.

The colors are sweet!! If it wasn't real enough before, I really real now!!!

I like that bottom pair the most, partial to OSU

Really digging the Master's green, nothing says champions better than that!

Im sure your captain can designate what each team will be wearing each day.
They are awesome guys and leaders.

Actually my question related to wearing one Masters green sock and one black sock

Regardless, I can accept direction WRT wardrobe choices - I am married after all

We will be wear Black on Saturday and Masters Green on Sunday. Black undies both days! No mixing of socks at this event. I'm sure we will be on film and in photo, want to represent the brand well. Plus we don't have the colors to mix and match.

We will be wear Black on Saturday and Masters Green on Sunday. Black undies both days! No mixing of socks at this event. I'm sure we will be on film and in photo, want to represent the brand well. Plus we don't have the colors to mix and match.

Works for me! Great idea!

Great choices Freddie, Love the masters green for sunday! Now to finish the scripting to pack!!! I know I've got a new THP belt to work from, and some THP hats.

Freddie, did you want us to follow any other scripting colors for the rest of the outfits? Say Black for Saturday and Green on Sunday? (Besides the socks, obviously!)

Wool Warriors will be rocking the Blue on Saturday, and then we will be wearing Sunday Red the following day.

Wool Warriors will be rocking the Blue on Saturday, and then we will be wearing Sunday Red the following day.

Dress like Tiger play like the Tiger of new on Sunday.

Sounds great for a Merino Marauder victory.

Sunday Red. Heck yeah!

It can't come soon enough, but then it won't last long enough. Man I love this place!

JM
It Never lasts long enough. :bad:
Wool Warriors will be wearing

767.png

775.png

Gray Kentwool Performance Underwear
GREAT! Another pair of USA socks for me. And I mean that. I love those things.

I like that bottom pair the most, partial to OSU
And I liked the red ones until you said THAT!

Nah, I like the red ones. Good thing I just bought a new red Callaway Polo.

Sunday Red. Heck yeah!

It Never lasts long enough. :bad:

GREAT! Another pair of USA socks for me. And I mean that. I love those things.

And I liked the red ones until you said THAT!

Nah, I like the red ones. Good thing I just bought a new red Callaway Polo.

Just think of them as Blackhawks Red, should make you feel better

Tell you what, you can demand someone's socks after we win. Fair? I think so!

Hahaha, the Marauders are going home barefooted. I'll be sure to snap some photos.

Outside of the socks and underwear, I don't care. And I mean that in the nicest of ways. I will more than likely wear a pair of capris for cookie so that you can my socks but outside of that I have no clue what I will wear other than a THP visor or hat and my THP belt. Oh and my clubs are now back in the THP staff carry bag for the 2016 calendar year!

Great choices Freddie, Love the masters green for sunday! Now to finish the scripting to pack!!! I know I've got a new THP belt to work from, and some THP hats.

Freddie, did you want us to follow any other scripting colors for the rest of the outfits? Say Black for Saturday and Green on Sunday? (Besides the socks, obviously!)

I am going to take your socks and your apex hybrid and send you home with a purple "thanks for showing up" ribbon, partna!!
Hahaha, the Marauders are going home barefooted. I'll be sure to snap some photos.

Back