#PersonalDistance - THPers Get Fit

I'm excited for you guys. Go drop some internet golfer bombs.

Cant wait to see what they have come up with.

Really excited for the guys in this event. Really looking forward to following along what Wilson Staff has in store for you guys!

Wilson Staff has some underrated equipment. It's going to be cool to see how the fittings go.

Have a blast guys!

Nothing like Chitown in the fall, add some testing and you have a great event

Now this is pretty cool. Really excited to follow along in the process and see the new driver from Wilson.

Have fun out there boys! Chicago is a great city, Wilson is a great company so this should be a great event. Looking forward to seeing more!

I am really looking forward to this. Love to hear about fittings and I am looking forward to hearing more about Wilson Staff's new line up.

This will be very interesting to follow. Have a blast fellas !

Chicago. First to get hands on, sorry, BE FITTED, for a new release. Revel in this one fellas. What a great trip.

Traffic alert!!!Next weekend is Chicago Marathon. Plan ahead so you do not get delayed. I tried to come up to work the marathon expo. Ended up I am going to a running event in Long Beach. Pelican Hills here I come. Chicago is going to rock. Hope everyone gets their Personal Distance.

Sounds like you guys are in for a treat, I can't wait to follow along!

I'm very interested to see how this pans out. Perhaps a ball, shaft and driver fitting?

I'm very interested to see how this pans out. Perhaps a ball, shaft and driver fitting?

They will be getting fit for the 2015 driver from Wilson by the R&D dept.

Looking so forward to living vicariously through all of you. So near, yet so far. Have a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The way I am swinging right now, I feel sorry for whoever has to help dial me in.

Coming next week will be a live update thread about a new driver launch and THPers will be the first in the country to test it out. Stay tuned to the forum for all the details as 9 THPers that won contests to get into this event post live as it happens.

Personal-Distance-Logo.jpg

What an experience this will be at a great venue.

I am genuinely jealous of you guys. The W/S guys are CRAZY knowledgeable, and just good dudes.

Back