The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten is bad enough. I used to be five, but much prefer this, I guess. #NecessaryEvil

That is is. It is a necessary evil and one that is sometimes more painful than it needs to be.

That is is. It is a necessary evil and one that is sometimes more painful than it needs to be.
The first time I did one, pen and ink, LONG form, back in like 1994, me and the guy in charge of the forms about got into fisticuffs more than a few times.
It's much easier now....except for the research you still have to do sometimes to find someone or an address.

I have two very small rants today.

1) With work and the holidays fast approaching, I can't keep up with THP.

2) it's NINE BILLION degrees in this F'n office today. I can't breathe.

And a little bigger one: my right arm is KILLING me. It's not even my elbow, more the top of my forearm. I'm almost positive I have carpal tunnel, and I'm curious if it's affecting the rest of my arm. Ratfarts…

Freaking pounding headache this morning.

People I work with... It's too long to explain, just know that I loathe a select few and can't really be bothered with the rest.

I have two very small rants today.

1) With work and the holidays fast approaching, I can't keep up with THP.

2) it's NINE BILLION degrees in this F'n office today. I can't breathe.

And a little bigger one: my right arm is KILLING me. It's not even my elbow, more the top of my forearm. I'm almost positive I have carpal tunnel, and I'm curious if it's affecting the rest of my arm. Ratfarts…

Pete

I'm sure you have tried everything... but in case you haven't - try to find a chiro / physio who is trained in A.R.T ( Active Release technique ). Really helped when I was going through some similar issues.

I want to move to Florida.
Is anyone hiring?! :)

Pete

I'm sure you have tried everything... but in case you haven't - try to find a chiro / physio who is trained in A.R.T ( Active Release technique ). Really helped when I was going through some similar issues.
That was actually the first thing I tried. It helped a little, but at the time, $40/visit twice a week got old after two months.

I dont know why anyone would voluntarily live in California.

I would move there in a heartbeat... If I could kick everyone else out.

If I was homeless (and I pray I never am) ... I think I'd move to San Diego. The weather is pretty spectacular.

I hear it smells fantastic there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 year old has pneumonia.

As many places as I have lived, it's the closest to "home" for me, so I miss it. Besides I was born down there. :shrug: Cost of living sucks though :/

My 2 year old has pneumonia.

Ughh - sorry to hear that blu. It's so tough watching the little ones go through that crap.

That was actually the first thing I tried. It helped a little, but at the time, $40/visit twice a week got old after two months.

Yea, I can understand that. I'm fortunate in that my health insurance covers that stuff. And honestly, if it didn't get better after a few visits, it probably wasn't going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back