What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold and wet here today - I was supposed to play, but I decided to hit the range instead (course was WET).
Putted for about 90 minutes. Completed the "clock" drill in 8 minutes, which is a pretty good time for me.
Hit 60 and 100 yd shots primarily, then 175 yds, then driver and hybrid. Chipped around for about 30 min.

Then went to find some golf pants without success.

I did get my Xmas present from the GF - a new Ping 4 series stand bag. Looks great!!

Got some packages in the mail, cleaned my golf bag out, a lot of THPing, made a bet for tomorrow and got this in today.

39e0b26758d44672110f76d5d437b264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some packages in the mail, cleaned my golf bag out, a lot of THPing, made a bet for tomorrow and got this in today.

39e0b26758d44672110f76d5d437b264.jpg

What's in it???

Lmao @ "another".

Why another?

Long story. Now if it was XR 16 you'd already have a text from me

Played 18, trying to work out yardages with the PSI's.

I'm getting midsize Tour Velvets put on my 3W and hybrid.

Played 18, game starting to round into shape. Now if I could put today would've been good.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got my bag ready to play and opened the door and realized that it was raining. That wasn't supposed to start until later.

I got my bag ready to play and opened the door and realized that it was raining. That wasn't supposed to start until later.
ugh that sucks.

just got back from the range, hit a couple small buckets. was hitting it really well with my irons but damn driver slice came to haunt me

Shipped 31 new NXT Tour golf balls to JohnSinVA!

Also poked around looking for some new leather head covers. I'm currently using the club glove set, but I've grown to dislike the zippers. Any suggestions?

To cold outside, only 21* and very windy. Got some swings in in the house in the back room on the mat. Looks to be another week before getting back on the course. :disapointed:

Went and subbed for a simulator league. at least I got to swing a club

A couple of putter headcovers with shamrocks. I'm a St. Patrick's Day baby so figured I may as well represent!.

Played 18 holes and am now haggling with KC270. I plan to lose a trade to this mad man.
Tough negotiations in progress. I refuse to accept the Bobby Jones lol

Just filling the box, bro. If you don't take this Black Tie X I will be very offended.
And what do you propose I do with said telephone pole???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back