Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Playing tomorrow with three great THPers (JohnSinVa, golfinnut, and G$$$) can't ask for a better day. Really looking forward to it!

Good day of great weather and some not so pretty golf with 5 other THP'ers DavidWinchell, PhillyV - cbaker2882 -
Ryan.Humphris - hickerad - (. Well my group didn't play great but it is all good, we hit some good shots and quite a few bad ones but I had a great day. Was about 5 seconds away from throwing my wedge in a lake though.

First time I got to play with Ryan, hopefully we can be in the same group next time, always good to add more new players to the site and the Cleveland group

Teeing it up with RenRen tomorrow. Always a good time.

Got the chance to tee it up with IndySC and a couple of his buddies today. Great guys, had an absolute blast and I look forward to teeing it up with them again soon.

59f49a302e85198e604ae3d1fe928650.jpg

Last edited:
Second time playing with Ken_h today and guy is nothing but fun. Plays well and doesn't take it too serious. Easy to chat with too. Thanks for coming out today Ken. Sorry about the punched greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the chance to tee it up with IndySC and a couple of his buddies today. Great guys, had an absolute blast and I look forward to teeing it up with them again soon.

59f49a302e85198e604ae3d1fe928650.jpg

An absolute pleasure my man! Thanks for the invitation out of the house.

Fun round playing with OITW and MBurnham yesterday. None of us played particularly well, but I still had a great time.

Fun round playing with OITW and MBurnham yesterday. None of us played particularly well, but I still had a great time.

It was a great time. I'm glad I got to get out with you guys before I leave.

Had a lot of fun yesterday with a new THP'er JREX.

Completed a pretty decent #THPCallout, and shared a fun round with lots of laughs!

Golfing with THP'ers is FUN!

I finally got in a my first rounds with THP'ers this weekend and had a blast. I played terrible for the most part but nobody cared and I was able to brush it off and keep trying. Sometimes you just throw your hands up because it's just not your day. Didn't have a chance to get to know some very well, others I played with were awesome and I hope to tee it up with them all again. Hopefully the guys I didn't get to play with I'll have a chance to in the near future.

Post round refreshments with, from left to right: Daddio, LSMO, Hunter57, mr3putt, wubears71, and 5150. Zenger was there earlier also but had to cut out early to drive back home. Big thanks to all you guys for making my first outing a good one!

Had the pleasure of playing an early am round with RR teammate OITW and soon to be Carolina resisdent MBurnham yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't bring my "A" game, nor my B or C. Non the less always fun to get rounds in with fellow THPers.

Played with several THPers this weekend and spent time on the range with 23 and it was an absolute blast. Not a bad time had any anyone.

You know sometimes when you observe non THP'ers at a post round gathering you appreicate THP'ers even more.

Today I walked past a group that was sitting having drinks and all I could hear as I walked by was bitching about other guys in the group and the format and who cheats and such. Glad to say I've never experienced any of that with THP'ers!

Had a good round yesterday with Grins and ppapania. Out at 7:30, first tee time. No one in front of us and perfect day for golf.

I had the pleasure of playing with TrueFX the other day here in Tulsa. Great guy. Enjoyed the round

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

7e6127ce3e0523c43188b7805d047e4f.jpg

Yup. Rounds with thpers cure all that ails in golf.

You guys like blue.

Mine was purple...i like to be a rebel

I like turtles!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a round fellow gauntleter stevececil. Didn't play well, but still had a lot of fun getting out with another THPer

Got out with 8 other THP'ers on Saturday at Royal New Kent (Hone of the DC/MD/VA vs NC/SC THP Regional Rivalry. As always it was great fun on the range, during the round and post round. Thanks, to MSeman777, RNG, Big Ball, Huhh, DiveGuy, Tbaanks, TheCrest 4 and T2GRN18 for coming out.

Got out with 8 other THP'ers on Saturday at Royal New Kent (Hone of the DC/MD/VA vs NC/SC THP Regional Rivalry. As always it was great fun on the range, during the round and post round. Thanks, to MSeman777, RNG, Big Ball, Huhh, DiveGuy, Tbaanks, TheCrest 4 and T2GRN18 for coming out.
It was a blast! Awesome to finally meet you dude. Can't wait for the next outing already.

Had a fantastic time at The Ranch yesterday with mpeterson Scarnici mburnham bcape9 stanthecaddy rickterp and jbjgolf great meeting some new faces and always a fun time teeing it up with the others.

I had a great time playing with Mikedean441, PhillyV, Ryan.Humphris, Cbaker2882, Hennesbp, and Phil's cousin (Philly V too). Ryan, Mike and I played the last nine as a threesome & finished off on a good note: we all missed the green on the par 3, all chipped to the green, all had breaking putts of at least 10 feet, and all 3 drained them for par! We looked like the Pleasantville golf team!

Back