Lamkin i-Line Putter Grips

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I know there's a thread dedicated to the i-Lines but I am really curious about specific feedback (beyond the PGA show coverage) for those getting their hands on these. I think for the most part they are still quite new, but I absolutely love that they are extending the similar colours from the standard i-Line grips straight through into the putter.

So sound off? Who's already pre-ordered? What are you anticipating out of them?

Check out these options!!

product-putter-iline-turquoise.png

product-putter-iline-orange.png

product-putter-iline-magenta.png

product-putter-iline-limegreen.png

product-putter-iline-yellow.png

I will own the lime grip. That is a fact. I have a set of the lime i-lines sitting here waiting to go on my irons. Best grip I have ever used.

I have used Iomic putter grips before, but I am hooked on the Super Stroke 2.0 sized grips now. I'll probably end up trying one at some point.

Will definitely be checking these out next time in a golf store. Where is my red though? Kind of digging the light blue.

Will definitely be checking these out next time in a golf store. Where is my red though? Kind of digging the light blue.

You know it's funny you say that, it's always surprised me that Lamkin has gone with the softer colours rather than dropping a red in there. i think the red would look crazy good.

These look really good. I'm also a big fan of the standard I-line grips, would be even more interested if they made some sort of midsize (ala SS 2.0).

I kind of went nuts with grips at the end of 2013, and purchased a bunch at discounted prices--including 13 new I-lines in various colors. They are still all wrapped in plastic, but I'm starting to think I need to throw a few on…something.

All that said, I'm a big fan of the Ultra Slim 1.0, so these would have to be pretty incredible to knock that off my gamer. I love the colors though.

Those are some amazing color options, I can't wait to feel them in person!

You know it's funny you say that, it's always surprised me that Lamkin has gone with the softer colours rather than dropping a red in there. i think the red would look crazy good.

If they had a nice red it would be on my putter ASAP

I'll have a lime and black one in hand hopefully by the middle of next week. I couldn't resist.

Can you choose the endcap?

Can you choose the endcap?

I don't think so.

My lime one has the yellow cap and the black one a grey cap.

I wish you could pick though, that could be sweet.

Sorry, I thought you meant you were getting a lime/black one rather than two different grips. Booo. I was all excited.

Sorry, I thought you meant you were getting a lime/black one rather than two different grips. Booo. I was all excited.

Sorry, you know for a fact I struggle with commas. Hahahahaha

Grips look nice.

not a fan of Lamkins new logo though

Wish they had mid sized

Wish they had mid sized

Its in the works, as mentioned in the interview THP did with Lamkin at the PGA Show they plan on bringing various sizes as well as shapes this year.

I'm excited to try them out, a few wraps of tape will get me where I want, no biggie. They feel phenomenal IMO.

I think it's time to go for these. Two in sky blue probably going to be heading my way after today.

Anyone get these on a putter yet?

I think it's time to go for these. Two in sky blue probably going to be heading my way after today.

Anyone get these on a putter yet?

Mine should be here tomorrow

An additional video:

Took some pic's of my two that finally came in from GolfWorks:

DSC_1403_zpsc8dcee3f.jpg

DSC_1407_zpsfa12758d.jpg

DSC_1408_zpsb388969b.jpg

DSC_1409_zps2af1fe2a.jpg

DSC_1410_zps432eee9d.jpg

DSC_1411_zps7913ef5e.jpg

DSC_1412_zps548f3782.jpg

No clue what they will go on since I have my SS 1.0's on almost all of mine. But, I'm thinking I'll cut the old SS (2012 model) off my Mills Huey custom and put the black one on there, with the black head and shaft it could look sick. Plus, its a putter I will take out and use to get a feel for the grip.

How close is it in size to the SS 1.0?

How close is it in size to the SS 1.0?

Ask and ye shall receive:
DSC_1413_zps2cd86755.jpg

DSC_1414_zpsdbdc79f6.jpg

DSC_1415_zps102e3c71.jpg

Kinda as expected since the iLine is more a traditional style grip. I'm most curious about their talk at the show about different shapes and sizes coming down the road.

Back