The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

Pretty sure @msh134 would kill to go to something like this. haha!

Look forward to hearing more! :)
I would give you my wife's favorite son to go there. JB and Morgan Dhartmann is all yours for the chance at Texas and Ben hogan

Tis one is high on the list to be sure!

So far, the dates work too!

JM

I would give you my wife's favorite son to go there. JB and Morgan Dhartmann is all yours for the chance at Texas and Ben hogan

What makes you think we want a child? :act-up:

I cant wait to hear more about all the details!

What makes you think we want a child? :act-up:
He is potty trained and doesn't eat much and could mow the grass even drive you around in the van

Too cool of an event. Can't wait to hear more. One word Colonial!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Curious to hear more about this event.

I will be at Ben Hogan Golf HQ on Thursday nailing down the final details and then we will have a full announcement.

I will be at Ben Hogan Golf HQ on Thursday nailing down the final details and then we will have a full announcement.

Heck to the yes. Cannot wait to learn more on this one.

YES!!!!!

#Excited

Can't imagine the history the hangs on the walls of that hdq!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear what comes from that meeting.

Wanna swing by soccer practice after? We could use goalie?

If not, see you Friday! :D

Wanna swing by soccer practice after? We could use goalie?

If not, see you Friday! :D

Is that some sort of analogy or euphamism for a good restaurant? I dont know what this soccer thing is you speak of.

Oh yes! Will be tuned in for more 411!

JM

Man this is an event that's high on the list.

Looking forward to hearing about the announcement...

Really looking forward to the details.

Can't believe you would give me up for some fancy Thp event.....okay maybe I can.... I know how much you love Hogan. You're the only guy I know that bought and sold the Apex's 5 or 6 times. Haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinda can't stop thinking about this one. Just went through and updated my profile/current bag makeup to see what lofts Hogan would recommend and came out with the below. Telling me I need more scoring clubs and better gapping, tough to not make me wonder.

d1b8c130019f52b87b9ba3408e047a12.jpg

Done this too Cookie......I want these irons in my bag very badly. It's taking everything I got not to do the pre order.

Done this too Cookie......I want these irons in my bag very badly. It's taking everything I got not to do the pre order.

I would be more of a PTx guy but still love the gapping idea.

I would be more of a PTx guy but still love the gapping idea.

I have done that countless times. Regardless of how I answer the question about how many times I hits my 8i it tells me I need more scoring clubs.

i like the concept and have pretty much figured out my bag for the irons and wedges. This event is high on my want in

I'm with the rest of you. I've done that fitting several times, think I'd be better suited for the other irons (does the tool even offer them yet?) and have this one very high on my list.

I have done that countless times. Regardless of how I answer the question about how many times I hits my 8i it tells me I need more scoring clubs.

i like the concept and have pretty much figured out my bag for the irons and wedges. This event is high on my want in

Same here. The most recent time it told me I needed 12 irons/wedges and a Fairway and included a 62* wedge. I guess I was supposed to choose between a driver or putter :alien:

I do like the consistent gapping idea though and would love one of their new hybrids and 10 irons/wedges of the ideal lofts for my game. Maybe a 20 deg hybrid then 22/26/30/34/38/42/46/50/54/58

Back