Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Add me to the list of the UA 1/4 zip and Chase 54 polo recipients.

The 1/4 zip is kind of meh, but I'm stoked about the polo. It's got a houndstooth accent on the button placket, under the collar, and in a stripe running down the middle of the back. It looks like it's $35 on the Chase 54 website, but I never would've found and ordered this on my own.

I'm not sure I'd maintain my subscription if it wasn't for the referral code 50% off boxes. As long as I have a discounted box though, I'm happy spending $22.50 on these surprises.

753730d5af0a88410353b0afcbacf59e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Below is what I received this month. Love the Chase54 shirt, color really pops in person. UA 1/4 zip is decent, more general athletic than golf IMO but still a solid addition to the wardrobe.

362cc41cd972765508e0544b609a5a88.jpg

^^^

I dig the color of that polo, but the pocket is meh...

^^^

I dig the color of that polo, but the pocket is meh...

Looks really good when opened up, surprisingly even the wife loved the white pin stripe on the pocket.

Heck of a fantastic deal for $22.50.

An added bonus to the program for me is in effect today - I'm wearing a Chase 54 polo and LinkSoul jacket to work. I'd never looked for much less purchase these items on my own but I like them a lot and wear them off the course too.

Same here, i am rocking my 1/4 zip at work today and wore my new pants out on the course Saturday.

Below is what I received this month. Love the Chase54 shirt, color really pops in person. UA 1/4 zip is decent, more general athletic than golf IMO but still a solid addition to the wardrobe.

I love that polo! the white on the pocket looks really good IMO.

Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

(Removed)

Last edited:
Deleted as I must of missed the no trade

Last edited:
Guys, you may want to remove the for trade items from this thread, as we've been asked previously to handle that in the Marketplace. I also note another thread was created specifically for SP4 Trades.

Guys, you may want to remove the for trade items from this thread, as we've been asked previously to handle that in the Marketplace. I also note another thread was created specifically for SP4 Trades.

Checked and fixed! Sorry!

I got the exact same box this month. I like the polo but agree the 1/4 is just ok. I really wish I didn't get a polo every month it's starting to lose its luster for me.

Here's my haul from my first box. The shirt is cool, I'll see....not totally in love with it at first sight, but I'm definitely happy with the contents. The pants are great and will work for work and golf! And you can't have too many pair of socks!

295cc7fdb63ec455101973c5746aeaac.jpg

Nice Jake. I got those pants a few months back and they are awesome. That stretchy tech material that just fits and feels really damn good.

Nice Jake. I got those pants a few months back and they are awesome. That stretchy tech material that just fits and feels really damn good.
Yep, they feel great. I do have a couple pair of gray pants already but these look different enough that I'll get some use out of them as well. You can't see it in the pic, but the shirt has some black color blocks on the sleeves and along the sides. So it's a decent shirt, I'll definitely wear it as well so I think we're good so far!

Nice shirt! I got a shirt and pants box too. I did not get socks or a poker chip though.

That's a solid first box. Is your style athletic or traditional?

Add me to the list of the UA 1/4 zip and Chase 54 polo recipients.

The 1/4 zip is kind of meh, but I'm stoked about the polo. It's got a houndstooth accent on the button placket, under the collar, and in a stripe running down the middle of the back. It looks like it's $35 on the Chase 54 website, but I never would've found and ordered this on my own.

I'm not sure I'd maintain my subscription if it wasn't for the referral code 50% off boxes. As long as I have a discounted box though, I'm happy spending $22.50 on these surprises.

753730d5af0a88410353b0afcbacf59e.jpg

Sorry for the confusion/skim, but those discount codes aren't just on one box, they are for all boxes?

Sorry for the confusion/skim, but those discount codes aren't just on one box, they are for all boxes?

They're just for your first box and the 50% off is for the owner of the code

I am so damn jealous of those grey UA 1/4 zips.

Back