Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Wedges Review Thread

Dang. And I just received the 48 and 52 fg tour wedges. So what is the biggest difference between the pmp and the previous fg tour wedges?

These look good. Will hopefully find somewhere where I can check them out.

I've got the FG Tour 50* in the bag now. It's a solid wedge. Spin and check on chips has been great. Exciting to see how the changes work.

I remember vividly hitting one the 52* at the range... I literally hit it three times at the 100 yard flag and was within 5 yards from hitting the flag every single time!

These look great. Can't wait to see them in person..... although I am not in the market for any new wedges.

These look amazing! Loved the TC's, can't wait to try these.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They look good and i really like that blue.

These look amazing and as many loft/bounce options they offer they seem like anyone should be able to find a setup that works. Will definitely have to give these as shot for 2016. Love the look of the blue just wondering how they will wear.

Love all the options! I'm sure a couple of these will be added to my current collection of 12 Wilson wedges. I've been gaming Wilson Staff wedges for most of the last 8 years.

Those look amazing. I love all the different customization offerings, especially the sole grind, which seems to be pretty standard now on releases of the last year or two.

These sure are lookers. Love that gun blue pvd. I'd be willing to give them a spin!

Oh man just in time, I love the fact that these can get really customized and the frost is calling me, that 58 is beautiful

Some of the best looking wedges I have seen, truly. Wow.

The website doesn't seem to allow for customization. Everything I've tried to do leaves me with a standard sole. Unless I'm screwing something up, which is quite likely.

$119.00 for the blue
$99.00 for the frosted

I really like the looks of these, but wonder how the finish of thre blue would hold up over time.

Looks like I'll have to throw these up against the Mizuno S5 when I'm testing for a new 56*. Love that blue finish.

Good looking wedges and I really like that blue.

These look seriously good!!

The website doesn't seem to allow for customization. Everything I've tried to do leaves me with a standard sole. Unless I'm screwing something up, which is quite likely.

$119.00 for the blue
$99.00 for the frosted

I'm having the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue.

The website leaves something to be desired I'm afraid. I hope they can get that rectified.

Based on my love for the TC wedges, I imagine at least one of these will end up in my bag...

It will be a few weeks before my 54* sees some time on the course but I will be updating after those rounds.

It will be a few weeks before my 54* sees some time on the course but I will be updating after those rounds.

You should get some foam balls and put it to work in the house.

Loved the last tc wedges. I have to hit these at some point. That price point is insane

Back