THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is climbing and climbing.....I'll be over 10 before long at this rate.....oh how I love this game hahaha.

Such a crazy game. Everytime I think I've got it figured out the game turns on me after a few months. Humbling, humbling, humbling game!

After today's 78, trending down to 5.4. Tomorrows revision is a step in the right direction for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back down a touch to 14.4 after the solid round yesterday.

Assayed at 11 for the moment. Last weeks round was not official since it was a Shamble.

JM

Stayed at 5.0 thanks to the 2 under 70 posted yesterday.

Can't shake this 11.2.

I'm pretty sure our handicap season ends tomorrow so I'll go into next year as an 11.6. It was a little disappointing to not reach single digits after getting so close. Oh well, maybe next season.
WSGA ends Nov 15, would think Oregon is the same but not sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Down .1 to 0.0. It hasn't been exactly zero in quite some time.

Staying at 5.0

Stayed at 11.3 darn it.

I finished the local posting season at 9.6. First time I have finished in single digits. Should get in 2 or 3 southern rounds in December/January, so could see some movement in a couple of months.

Moving the right direction, went from 9.1 to 8.8 with this last revision. This is near my career low and looking at my revision scores there is definitely a couple that I feel confident in bumping off.

9.5, my lowest ever. This was a really nice revision since I put 2 77's and a 83 on a difficult course. Sadly I had 2 other good rounds going but couldn't finish the rounds with some strange pain in my back. Gonna try playing again tomorrow and see if I'm sort of back to normal.

11.2 trending to 11.6 after this mornings round.

7.0 as of today, I don't feel like a 7.

10.8. Surprised it only went up .1. Well that's it for the season. Revisions are now over for me.

Down another .3 to 12.7. Working' my way to single digits!

I ended up at 7.9. This should be or last or next to last update before the off season. Pretty happy, but it could still be better.

Yesterday's 87(ESC 85) keeps me at 9.8. May only get 1-2 rounds in before nov 14

7.9 - probably last revision of the year. Not bad. Lots of room to improve though

Down to a 13.8 from a 14.1. Inconsistency kills me - I don't feel like this handicap most days.

Jumped quite a bit as expected. Tomorrow will have another chance. Up to 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back