I can't believe i did it (78 today)

Chip

Reaction score
Handicap
can't believe I did this but had 2 birdies and shot a 78 on a par 70. Last week I had an 84 and thought that was the best I could do.Topped it this morning with one good shot after another.Still can't grasp how a simple tip from my pro changed my whole outlook around.I just swing and the ball always push-draw back in to the middle.What a wonderful game this truly is.When you work at something good things can happen.Glad I stuck this out as I truly was thinking about quitting earlier last week

can't believe I did this but had 2 birdies and shot a 78 on a par 70. Last week I had an 84 and thought that was the best I could do.Topped it this morning with one good shot after another.Still can't grasp how a simple tip from my pro changed my whole outlook around.I just swing and the ball always push-draw back in to the middle.What a wonderful game this truly is.When you work at something good things can happen.Glad I stuck this out as I truly was thinking about quitting earlier last week

Congrats and well done

I can remember you posting not too long ago about being down and out about golf. Its nice to see you enjoying and playing some great golf. Congrats man!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called my pro and thank him for the info he gave me recently.He corrected me and said it was the whole process that gave me the results I got the last 2 outings.Just want to enjoy this feeling for as long as I can

Very well done buddy. 78 is a fantastic score!

Look at you, and you didn't want to hit balls with us! Way to go!!!!

Great news! Going forward I'm sure you'll love the game even more...

Wow, congrats! 78 is impressive. Quite the turn around to go from almost throwing a club at the range a few days ago to shooting 78.

Congratulations man, that's awesome! Now that you know you can do that it's time to go out and shoot a 77!

Well done!

Congrats!!!! Great accomplishment!

Congrats!

Congrats on the great round.

One of the beautiful things about this game. Just when all hope is gone, one adjustment changes everything!!!! Good stuff sir. Congratulations.

Congrats!!

Wow. That's a heck of a turnaround for u. Super impressive.

Nice round!

Solid! Congrats

Wow congrats that's incredible congrats! What was the tip?

This was/and is a whole process no quicker fixer thing.But I had trouble of keeping my body over closed and hit big push slicers.On my backswing normally left knee points towards the right.He had me jut my left knee out towards the target as fast as soon as I could.Which for me is before I get to the top of my swing.Did wonders,all i do is hit tiny hooks every swing now.Its so simple to do and really put it all together.Im thinking i have it almost ingrained as i rarely thought about doing it.I just swung at it and each ball did the same thing.Thinking you can only learn this in person when someone is watching you

congrats chip!

Back