New Golfer in New Jersey

I am from Bergen County, but went to college in Mercer (TCNJ.) I'm almost as new as you, but welcome nonetheless.

TCNJ is a great school. Wanted to go their myself, however, they dont offer classes at night. Will be graduating from Rider this spring.

Wow, there is more than 1 Hamiltonian on the forum? That would great to play with you, however, I am not very good and wouldn't want to waste your time. Hopefully, next spring, with lessons and more practice, I will take you up on that offer. Thanks

Yup, I'm in Hamilton as well. Welcome aboard. Should come out with us sometime. Have a great group of guys that get out often.

Yup, I'm in Hamilton as well. Welcome aboard. Should come out with us sometime. Have a great group of guys that get out often.

Thanks, for the invite and can't wait to get out their with you guys. I have only played 18 holes once, and it was a nightmare. What month do you usually play to? What do you do in the winter? Im thinking of taking more lessons over the winter so I dont get rusty and lose the swing.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to Paradise!

:welcome:

Welcome! I'm just west of you in the suburbs of Philly. I'm new as well and started a little over a month ago and finished my first set of lessons. Hopefully we can play sometime.

Welcome to THP

Welcome! I'm in southern NJ myself.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!! Gotta pick irons that fit you and feel good. You'll change em up once you start playing more and getting better.

Welcome to THP! It's great to have another NJ golfer.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and to the game. I would ask your instructor what they'd recommend to you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back