SeeMore Putters Thread

This intrigues me.. I've heard quite the opposite and exactly what you're saying about the x series. Hmm..

I imagine its a love it or hate it. I think its an improvement as far as roll on the ball for sure. I'd like more audible feedback, but ah well.

Grins, first off, HELL YES to the Incredibles reference sir.

Second, Putter envy is HEALTHY.

Third, awesomeness, Chris has got them all pretty much there so just stay open minded. I will say the X3 is impressive though, the question for you will be after you roll it and the "feel" off the insert for you. I can also get you m9 vs X3 pic's for size comparison sakes if you like.

Is the m9 the same size/shape as the m3 & Si3?

The X3 is the real deal. A ton of R an D went into that insert and it shows from the first putt.

TapAhoy!

I was wondering if Seemore would let buyers post their own pictures of the models (like Amazon.com). It seems like some of their photoos don't do their clubs justice! I know the entire x-series just wasn't on the radar for me, and lots of THP'ers had comments like ths one:

From Thread: SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

Great pics! Man I didn't realize how nice those look. Now I have to ponder the x3.....

Not sure who to pass this along to - but it would seem to be a win-win situation. Buyers would have more info, & SeeMore would (should) get more interest & sell more product.

Third, awesomeness, Chris has got them all pretty much there so just stay open minded. I will say the X3 is impressive though, the question for you will be after you roll it and the "feel" off the insert for you. I can also get you m9 vs X3 pic's for size comparison sakes if you like.

Thanks Jman - but this is already done, no? Isn't the m9 on the 3rd from left, vs the x3 (2nd from left?)

DSC_0838_zps78c95221.jpg

That one will do. Hehe

I've settled down with the putting stroke using the SB2, and it's now getting a citristrip bath to change the paintfill.

I am so impressed by this putter. Great balance all the way back and through.

QUOTE=VA. Vince;2005407]Its awesome bro, since gaming my SeeMore and using there putting style I am clearly a much better putter. No coolaid about it, strait truth.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct...no Kool Aid about it at all!!! It's natural and free. The easiest way to putt bar none.

Sorry grins...buy them all at one time!!!! Then your house can be the SeeMore Mecca!!! LOL

Does anyone have a good video describing the grip? Specifically, the right hand.

Third, awesomeness, Chris has got them all pretty much there so just stay open minded. I will say the X3 is impressive though, the question for you will be after you roll it and the "feel" off the insert for you.

Jman -

I'm definitely open to what Chris Carfangia suggests as far as style of putter. I have the Si3, but it has the whistle shaft & I think that offset doesn't suit me - so I don't know if I really have a good sense of the Si insert "feel".

From what I can tell, I'm not too picky about the sound or "feel" of a putter. Right now, I put a good roll on the ball with the SB1 - but I also roll it very consistently with the TM ghost spider. Any thoughts about how that TM Pure Roll grooved surlyn insert compares to the SeeMore Si or the x-series ?

What I seem to be drawn to is a longer sight line, which equates to a full mallet. But gosh darnit! That makes me feel all my golf partners will be this guy:
profilepic6320_1.gif
"Never go full mallet!"

That's why the idea of a smaller mallet really appeals to me. But - until Chris sees my stroke, makes corrections, and I try everything out under his watchful eye, I will not eliminate anything.

Trying to get better without using the resources of SeeMore & SPi - not that is full ret*rd (IMHO).

Honestly, its been SO long since I've rolled ANY of the TM inserts I don't think it would be fair for me to draw comparisons dude. Maybe someone else here can chime in on that for ya though.

So I am going to Golf Smith and Golf Galaxy with my brother in law, I WILL NOT walk out with another SeeMore.....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

So I am going to Golf Smith and Golf Galaxy with my brother in law, I WILL NOT walk out with another SeeMore.....

I was thinking of heading there in a few. Need to pick up a RazrFit tip for the 4X

Yea right, Bogey. I swore off buying any more until I get my PTM...brought home another FGP today and I already have 5 of those. I need a PR of some sort.

I've had my SeeMore FGP Mallet for 2 months now, and I can honestly say that I don't see it coming out of my bag.

I struggled a bit at first, because over the years, I had gotten used to opening up my stance to the get the ball to go straight at target because while I thought I was lined up square with the face, it was actually pointed 8" to the right at about 15' with my old TaylorMade putter. Once I started using the RST to ensure the face was square, I thought I was pulling putts hard to the left, when in fact, the ball was traveling straight down my foot line.

Once I started lining up my feet to the intended target line (something I still have to concentrate on), I was starting the ball right on my intended line.

Now if I could only learn to read the greens, I'd be set.

I've had my SeeMore FGP Mallet for 2 months now, and I can honestly say that I don't see it coming out of my bag.

I struggled a bit at first, because over the years, I had gotten used to opening up my stance to the get the ball to go straight at target because while I thought I was lined up square with the face, it was actually pointed 8" to the right at about 15' with my old TaylorMade putter. Once I started using the RST to ensure the face was square, I thought I was pulling putts hard to the left, when in fact, the ball was traveling straight down my foot line.

Once I started lining up my feet to the intended target line (something I still have to concentrate on), I was starting the ball right on my intended line.

Now if I could only learn to read the greens, I'd be set.

Try to find an AimPoint instructor near you. Takes the guessing out of reading greens. I took a lesson last year and it helped me. Still improving with it, but my guesses are now "educated"

Try to find an AimPoint instructor near you. Takes the guessing out of reading greens. I took a lesson last year and it helped me. Still improving with it, but my guesses are now "educated"

David Orr is about an hour away from me, I just need to pony up the time and money to go to one of his Aimpoint Clinics.

Oh why did I install the eBay app on my phone. Looking at Jman's pics and regret not buying it before he did, I was able to snag this
Screenshot_2013-02-23-12-39-06.png

I was just going to place a bid but the BIN was a reasonable price and I didn't want to let this one get away. Thanks to all for making me a SeeMore believer and now putter ho.

****Tappin' from the #centerofthemiddle****

Nice buy! I love my x2 and you guys are making me feel like I must have an x3 as well.

I wanna get my hands on an M2 really badly. Maybe next paycheck...

Back