DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

You mean like the one sitting next to the Classic 3w in my bag right now? :angel:

Can you hit the xhot 15 degree 6.0? Cause you're about to

Stupid double post. It'll be in my bag for sure

Glad to see mward & afw confirmed!!

I will also have the new Classic hybrid for people to check out.

I'm glad to see you that have have aquired one to test out. I did not think you had the chance to spend some time with this club yet.
You mean like the one sitting next to the Classic 3w in my bag right now? :angel:

Well im headed out to grand oaks now so hopefully i dont embarrass myself next week

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Well im headed out to grand oaks now so hopefully i dont embarrass myself next week

Golf with THP'ers dude, there is no embarrassing yourself, TRUST ME...I hit an escalade.

Golf with THP'ers dude, there is no embarrassing yourself, TRUST ME...I hit an escalade.

Oh i beg to differ... Ask nate about my "usual" it was embarrassing. Now he haunts my rounds lol

Oh i beg to differ... Ask nate about my "usual" it was embarrassing. Now he haunts my rounds lol

Forget Nate. He's a hater.

I'm all about a good time with THP'ers, regardless the amount of strokes taken.

Forget Nate. He's a hater.

I'm all about a good time with THP'ers, regardless the amount of strokes taken.

Dang Boomer...I thought we were tight.

There was nothing but love for night owl....it was threeboysdad who was making him putt those 2 footers.

Dang Boomer...I thought we were tight.

There was nothing but love for night owl....it was threeboysdad who was making him putt those 2 footers.

I thought that would draw you out! You know we are!

Putting 2 footers? Sheesh! Hahahaha

Im gonna buy a belly butter so these are all inside the leather at the invitational.

Bump, if the "maybes" in the first post can confirm either way it would be appreciated! Calling tomorrow for times.

Looking forward to it guys!

Ahem.....

In.

This is awesome. Thank the Mrs for us for being cool with it!

She's not exactly yet.....but I figure I'll be able to make it happen. Hehe

I'm officially in. Forgot to say so earlier, hope it's not to late.

Go ahead and count me in. I have not heard anything from back home. Plus I am going to have some new irons that I need to get used to.:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Cookie, looks like a fantastic group coming out. This is going to be fun.

I'm officially in. Forgot to say so earlier, hope it's not to late.

Go ahead and count me in. I have not heard anything from back home. Plus I am going to have some new irons that I need to get used to.:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Cookie, looks like a fantastic group coming out. This is going to be fun.

Very nice guys! We are sitting at 8 definite right now and 1 maybe.

threeboysdad: how's it looking buddy?

I can always grab 3 times in case anyone else wants to attend and cancel the 3rd if we only end up with 8. Will request times starting at 12:30'ish.

Back