My List of Sites Selling Counterfeit Clubs

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
In anticipation of the holidays, the Chinese golf club counterfeiters are ramping up their presence. They keep buying domain names and cloning websites. So, this list will be outdated as soon as I post it. But hopefully it will save someone from getting ripped off.

www.711golf.com
www.cheap-golf-drivers.com
www.clubgolfsale.com
www.dhgate.com
www.discountsgolfclubs.com
www.easybuygolf.com
www.easygolforder.com
www.ebayoyo
www.drgolfstore.com
www.firstrankgolf.com
www.golfbargainoffers.com
www.golfbigdiscount.com
www.golfdiscountnow.com
www.golfleading.com
www.golfleadings.com
www.golfquickway.com
www.golfsale365.com
www.golfsetbase.com/
www.golfsetstore.com
www.golfshop123.com
www.golfwholesale18.com
www.goshoppinggolf.com
www.gtbshop.com
www.hygolfcn.com
www.igolfyoo.com
www.istockgolf.com
www.maxdiscountgolf.com
www.mysurbuy.com
www.mygolfwholesale.com
www.pgagolfclubs.com
www.shopofgolf.biz
www.shopofgolf.com
www.shoponlinewholesaler.com
www.sunogolf.com
www.wowogolf.com

Last edited:
I don't buy clubs online, but that seems very helpful. Saves people from having to research a bit. Do you keep other lists?

I don't buy clubs online, but that seems very helpful. Saves people from having to research a bit. Do you keep other lists?

Yes. A list of people who intentionally try to annoy me.

By the banter back and forth between you two, I would swear you two are married. :D

Some other tips:

• If the price is too god to be true, it is. No one is selling new, authentic clubs at 40% off of the price that reputable stores are selling them.

• Look at the FAQ of a known counterfeit site and compare it to the one you are questioning. They are often almost identical.

• Look at the Contact Us page. Most Chinese counterfeiter sites won't have anything except email contact.

• Look for this shipping logo:
    Inbox.jpg
    --EMS is the "China Courier Service Corporation"

Great Info Harry, appreciate it!

Don't the golf companies control pricing to a degree?

Don't the golf companies control pricing to a degree?

Yes. Another reason why the "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" rule is particularly applicable here.

Yes. Another reason why the "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" rule is particularly applicable here.

That is why I only buy my clubs out of the backs of vans and off of craiglist where the seller wants a "drop point". :thumb:

She's on the top of my "pointless thread starter" list:bulgy-eyes:

Enough already. You made your point in the other thread that you were not fond of her posts. Put her on ignore and you will not have to see them anymore.

She's on the top of my "pointless thread starter" list:bulgy-eyes:

Yeah clg, not cool. She readily admits that her threads are often fluff, but they are always in the right forum and they are never mean-spirited. And they are no dumber than the threads the rest of us start. Just because this is a golf forum doesn't mean that we have to limit ourselves to golf only discussions. And what is pointless and stupid to one person may be brilliantly comedic to another.

There are Ignore User and Ignore Thread options if it really bothers you that much.

appreciate your efforts there harry

Yeah clg, not cool. She readily admits that her threads are often fluff, but they are always in the right forum and they are never mean-spirited. And they are no dumber than the threads the rest of us start. Just because this is a golf forum doesn't mean that we have to limit ourselves to golf only discussions. And what is pointless and stupid to one person may be brilliantly comedic to another.

There are Ignore User and Ignore Thread options if it really bothers you that much.

How do you park in the golf parking lot? Do you chew gum? :confused2: Ok i'll lay off lol

That is why I only buy my clubs out of the backs of vans and off of craiglist where the seller wants a "drop point". :thumb:

hehehe, great idea!

How do you park in the golf parking lot? Do you chew gum? :confused2: Ok i'll lay off lol

I know that their is tension and I know that we have said things to both parties. But enough!

Really? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?

One good thing about Adams- at least you know they're not going to be counterfit :)

One good thing about Adams- at least you know they're not going to be counterfit :)

Why not? There were quite few counterfeit Speedlines floating around for a while.

you can add bigworldgolf.com to your list

With Harry having this list, do not the the big OEMs know this too? Are the fakes so big the real OEMs can't do anything about them? That would be my guess. Maybe counterfeiting is just another form of flattery.

I looked at a couple of the sites. I found myself laughing, literally laughing at both the comments from people, and the answers from whoever runs the site. Oh, and I laughed at SC putters being sold for $50.

Are people actually dumb enough to buy anything from a site that is obviously run by non-English speaking/writing folks who are obviously operating their "business" in China/Japan and who are selling some nice "clubs" at a third or quarter of the retail price?

Someone left a comment on one site and asked how the prices could be so low compared to everyone else. The web site answered back and said they go for a lot of sales, not big profit. LOL. If anyone were to stop and think for 1.4 seconds, you would know that someone selling something for a third of the price as a reputable dealer in the states, that would be a pretty good clue that something isn't right. No?

My question is who makes the fake clubs? What are the main differences between a fake club and a real one? How is this fake stuff able to be sold to U.S. citizens? Is there nothing the real club manufacturers can do about this?

Might be good to make a sticky out of the known counterfit sites.

Back