Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

Very cool. Good luck everyone!

I feel for the judges. There are always a ton of great entries, gotta be tough

Due to a tie after adding more judges, 2 people will be added to Team Redemption today (3 if you count me).
Then there will be another contest put up today as well. 9am EST we will announce the winners.
How freaking cool is that?!?

Wish there was a way to thank a post a million times! A bonus bonus spot is beyond incredible! The Grandaddy is going huge in so many ways!

Two, Two, Two Times The FUN!!!!

Due to a tie after adding more judges, 2 people will be added to Team Redemption today (3 if you count me).
Then there will be another contest put up today as well. 9am EST we will announce the winners.
Wow just saw this. Awesome!

Wow! 2 more members today! Craziness!

I feel for the judges. There are always a ton of great entries, gotta be tough

Im not a judge now that I am in, but I feel the same way. There were hundreds of awesome, it is just not easy.

Whoa, just woke and of course, JB dropping some bombs on a Monday. 2 members of team redemption being added today! Life changing day for 2 lucky THPers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt, being a judge for these contests can't be easy with the responsibility to change someones life forever

Wowzah! Not one but two! What a great start of the week for two lucky members. Unreal

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Two more is spectacular!

And the winners are...

Texas Hacker

AND

ddec

One first time Grandaddy participant and our first ever repeat Grandaddy participant.
Each have THP Experience and are joining the mix of a team full of first timers.

Congrats to you both (this was tough to post for multiple reasons) and we wish you the best of luck on the journey to the greatest event ever created.

2 more? did not see that coming. that's pretty special there. Good luck to all that entered!

Wow. Talk about a Monday morning. Adding TWO THPers to the fold of Team Redemption and looking forward to the next contest. Here's to not getting any work done for the next couple of hours, I'll be wearing that F5 key out.

Im not a judge now that I am in, but I feel the same way. There were hundreds of awesome, it is just not easy.
That's always the case with these 1 per day contests. A whole bunch of awesome and the judges have the tough job of going through them all. In the end 2 more people of team redemption are announced and THAT'S awesome

Welcome aboard fellas!!!!!!

Congrats fellas!

congrats Ryan and Dean

Congrats boys!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats ddec and Texas hacker! Welcome to the team!!

Way to go guys , That is an awesome 2 folks.

Congrats Hacker and ddec!

Congrats taylor and dean!

Back