Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

oh jeez, there are just too many amazing options to choose from in driver/fw shafts....
i want them all.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy!

Edit: I just picked up the blue one off Ebay :thumb:

Awesome! If i didn't already have my border collie from daphnes I'd be getting one too!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I've considered the orange or white one for my orange Amp Cell Pro but I actually kind of like the head cover that comes with it. The black one is pretty BA
155.jpg
I will be getting one of these for my pro! Like the white one but wonder how easy it would be to clean.

Awesome! If i didn't already have my border collie from daphnes I'd be getting one too!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Heck I got the thing for $10.00! It had a best offer option and I put it in and, boom baby accepted :bananadance:.

I am putting one of these shafts in my ponder mode as I'm looking for more spin and height with my driver:

Miyazaki Kusala White in regular, Matix Ozik White Tie 5X3, or Graffalloy Pro Launch Blue Regular.

i want to see Ole Gray decked out in some fresh and colorful Puma gear with a flat-brim monoline.
can you lose a bet or something? lol

i want to see Ole Gray decked out in some fresh and colorful Puma gear with a flat-brim monoline.
can you lose a bet or something? lol

haha Yea I'd be a cutie for sure with some Puma attire and a big old flat brim hat :D

I tried the blue clubhead with a 10.5* loft and fell in love. Last season with my FT-iz i was hitting 230-260, and with this i never hit one shorter than 270, in fact I hit one 325 with a 300+ yard carry.

Attachments

• Launch.jpg
    Launch.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
I tried the blue clubhead with a 10.5* loft and fell in love. Last season with my FT-iz i was hitting 230-260, and with this i never hit one shorter than 270, in fact I hit one 325 with a 300+ yard carry.

Sounds like a done deal to me Poslunator :D!

what are the playing characteristics of the new shaft (in particular the shaft in the Offset) vs. the Aldilla that was in the AMP?

Anyone?

I only hit the Amp one time while I was playing with T0AD. I got a higher launch with the Aldilla. The stock shaft in the amp cell had more of a flatter ball flight for me. But that is strictly based on my swing speed these days which is not like you young bucks.

Thanks guys, that is exactly what I was getting at. Very helpful. I really like my AMP but its tendency to be a high flyer gives me a wandering eye.

Thanks guys, that is exactly what I was getting at. Very helpful. I really like my AMP but its tendency to be a high flyer gives me a wandering eye.

I think you would love the standard version of the Amp Cell. it's that good, that you probably won't need the offset.

I think you would love the standard version of the Amp Cell. it's that good, that you probably won't need the offset.

I completely believe you about the quality of the club. The guy swinging it has assorted issues which bring the Offset into play :)

I think I have decided for good, the Cobra driver I'll be swinging.

Amp Cell Offset - Nope. Don't handle offset drivers well.

Amp Cell - Nope. I hit it today and it didn't feel bad, but not that great either, got spins 3500-4000 and distance wasn't what I was looking for. I think it was the shaft...didn't have the opportunity to try different shafts.

ZL Encore - hit this before, and well, but hit it again today, we had a casual relationship, first date was better, honeymoon is over :D

Enter AMP CELL PRO - grey, with a nice shaft I was fitted to before (if possible). A beautiful club, which will perform perfectly with the right shaft!
The problem is, I'll never know how the stock setup performs as apparently there isn't a single one lefty AMP Cell Pro driver to try in Finland at the moment. :O

I have to base my decisions on something, and this one will be decided on todays results. I'm SOOOO excited to meet my new best friend as soon as possible!

Wow, that's about as no brainer of a decision if I ever heard one!!!

Or Red...custom order... :D

The Pro model is 45.25" long...I was thinking about going 44.75 - 45.00", but cannot make my mind...

I may cut this thing down, but right now I don't want to mess with perfection

I don't remember seeing this has anyone tried the amp cell with the kuro that comes with the pro driver?

I really think the shortness of the shaft in the Pro was another reason for me liking the feel of it over the AMP Cell, the shorter shaft gave the Pro a nice feel of control!

I really think the shortness of the shaft in the Pro was another reason for me liking the feel of it over the AMP Cell, the shorter shaft gave the Pro a nice feel of control!

Haha I didn't know more control was possible. I've never felt more in control of a driver than I am with the amp cell!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Haha I didn't know more control was possible. I've never felt more in control of a driver than I am with the amp cell!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE
Well put!!!

I may cut this thing down, but right now I don't want to mess with perfection

I cut mine down to 45 inches from the stock length 45.75 and I like this setup much better.

Back