The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Crap, we're going to lose ward.

It's not that California sand though. This sand has attitude and let's you smoke indoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that California sand though. This sand has attitude and let's you smoke indoors

So we're not going to lose him, it's just going to beat him up haha

So we're not going to lose him, it's just going to beat him up haha

Might have to join a gang too

How much Malort will this sand try to get us to ingest?

Team Ethanator

Fueled by Malort.

Team Ethanator

Fueled by Malort.

I think the next step of that is...

Team Ethanator,

Down for the count after the 2nd hole.

Deleted. One bar of 4G is killing me.

Er.

Wrong thread?

Er.

Wrong thread?

Very much so, but my 815 alpha and Apex irons should help me tomorrow.

Continuing to put in a good amount of work. Starting to feel better and better. I think something clicked with my swing this morning, so I can't wait to get back out and see if it holds. Next week we have a group hitting up Ravines. Cannot wait.

And boy oh boy I cannot wait for wedgeucation. Struggled with leaving my chips/pitches short today. Had several easy ones that leaving it short cost me a stroke; should have been easy up and downs.

How much Malort will this sand try to get us to ingest?

All depends on if Marian Hossa is there...lol

PB 79 last Sunday playing with PhillyV and Davidwinchell. 40 on 9 last night. New PB 77 today.

Trending in the right direction right on time. #TheGauntlet is only about a month out!

PB 79 last Sunday playing with PhillyV and Davidwinchell. 40 on 9 last night. New PB 77 today.

Trending in the right direction right on time. #TheGauntlet is only about a month out!
Nice shootin dude

This is good news, because I've been awful as of late :act-up:

Wait...you're doing it wrong. All teams not called @EthanatorCG are supposed to be trending in the wrong direction.

Seriously though, nice playing!

Back on dry land and ready to get some practice in this week!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Less dots for you

Back