Tight Fairway - Go To Club?

4h. hoping to poke it out 200-215. assuming my "not short" you mean > 350y, that leaves me a reasonable though not more than likely chance of hitting the green. i'm hoping 4w becomes as reliable, i'm just having some hooksies with it at the moment.

23* Hybrid.. Left side of the tee box. Aim up the right side of the fairway. Hit the stock draw shot. Hope for the best!! Highest odds of leaving myself in good position with reasonable distance. If the hole is more than 425 par 4 or so I would probably pull driver with the same plan.

Ping G25 3hyb gets me about 210-220 and probably stays in play.

3 wood, 3 hybrid or 4 hybrid, depending on how far I needed to carry and try and hit a number for my second shot.

Driver, I have plenty of confidence in it. Plus I can miss just as easy with the other clubs

Driver then take a provisional.

Heavenwood!!

3 hybrid, all day long

The club most comfortable for me would be either the 3W or 4H. But if it's the first hole and I'm nervous playing in front of fellow THPers, I'm going with 7i and hope for a great second shot.

3 hybrid.

Either my XR Pro 4 wood or my 815 hybrid.

3w or 3h depending on which side of the hole I want to take out of play. Typically have opposite ball flights for me without a giant gap in distance.

It really depends on the hole. If it's the first hole of the day, I'll probably grab 5 iron and put it in the biggest part of the fairway possible. If it's later on in the round I may very well grab driver.

If I'm hitting driver like I did last week the it if not prolly hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now it would probably be a 5 iron, just haven't found something go to yet, but the Mini 1.5 is close!

I'd go with my mini driver. I'm just as likely to hit into a hazard with an iron, so I might as well try to get some distance.

The wrinkle here for me is "first hole." Normally, my answer would be Heavenwood...but being the first hole, I think I'm better off with a nice smooth driver swing (my first swing of the day tends to be my best one).

Probably the mini driver

3 wood, no hesitation. I have always had a ton of confidence in that club.

I would go either Heavenwood, or Apex 4 hybrid, depending on how long the hole plays and fits the eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on current bag 3u.

My 3 hybrid. My miss is pretty small with it, and I can still get about 220 with the roll.

If the hole isn't short, probably driver. Maybe 3 wood depending how long it really is.

XR 3 hybrid. Long bullets all day - I need to use it more off the tee...

3 or 4 wood

Jack

Back