Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow any Colorado people want to send me some? Hahah just kidding lol

At the gun show they wanted 55 for one, and 150 for a set of old magazines, and 3500 for an AR

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
they can get away with gouging right now
if you search online for anything weapons related... everyone is sold out
from 22lr to 556/223 to 308
even parts kits are impossible to find

they can get away with gouging right now
if you search online for anything weapons related... everyone is sold out
from 22lr to 556/223 to 308
even parts kits are impossible to find

Yeah it's ridiculous I can get shotgun shells anytime I want but I can't even find .22LR

I haven't even gone past the counter to look at 9mm or .45 in a while, I just don't wanna see empty shelves

I haven't even gone past the counter to look at 9mm or .45 in a while, I just don't wanna see empty shelves

They had 10 boxes of 50 rounds each of .45 The other day, last time I've seen it since

Coming in here made me realize I went to Walmart and didnt check for ammo for the 1st time in a long time!! Must've been tired.

Coming in here made me realize I went to Walmart and didnt check for ammo for the 1st time in a long time!! Must've been tired.

Yeah Walmart hasn't had much.

But my local Walmart Started carrying Blackhawk tactical products for cheap at least

Which reminds me i totally saw a box of 1000 rounds of .223 at the gun show for $1000

But my local Walmart Started carrying Blackhawk tactical products for cheap at least

Which reminds me i totally saw a box of 1000 rounds of .223 at the gun show for $1000

a buck a pop... holy wow

So one of my cop buddy's is retiring his H&K USP.45 compact, it's been his service weapon for a while if all goes well I may buy it for cheap. God knows l love H&K

So one of my cop buddy's is retiring his H&K USP.45 compact, it's been his service weapon for a while if all goes well I may buy it for cheap. God knows l love H&K

H&K usp is a great gun, the military elite has been known to use them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Thats just nuts. I remember not long ago I picked up 500 5.56 rounds for $230 from my local store. I just handload all my rounds now. 7.62 and .45 rounds are just way to much now to not.

H&K usp is a great gun, the military elite has been known to use them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah they are some of my favorite weapons, the MK23 was so effing fun to shoot, massive as heck

I can't wait, what's the typical way to buy hand guns off a person, does it go through a dealer or something?

Yeah they are some of my favorite weapons, the MK23 was so effing fun to shoot, massive as heck

I can't wait, what's the typical way to buy hand guns off a person, does it go through a dealer or something?

Well, that's kind of how the gun show loophole came about.

Depending on your state you can just buy it because it's a personal sale, as long as it's not something regulated (examples being full auto, or suppressors, or short barreled rifles and shotguns)

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Well, that's kind of how the gun show loophole came about.

Depending on your state you can just buy it because it's a personal sale, as long as it's not something regulated (examples being full auto, or suppressors, or short barreled rifles and shotguns)

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I see, well he's a cop, he can always perform a background check to be sure hah

i just missed out on a spikes complete lower for $330
im so pissed right now cuz thats what ive been waiting on

i just missed out on a spikes complete lower for $330
im so pissed right now cuz thats what ive been waiting on

eBay?

golden state tactical.

Nice, that sucks you didn't get one, they were selling dozens of them at the gun show this weekend, a few magpul, and VLTOR arms lower recievers

I see, well he's a cop, he can always perform a background check to be sure hah

Not sure about that really, because the instant background check usually requires FFL information. But a person to person sale may not require one anyway.

Not sure about that really, because the instant background check usually requires FFL information. But a person to person sale may not require one anyway.

Yeah I just talked to him he won't need that stuff, his wife is trying to get him to keep it though haha but his glock 17 is more than enough so he wouldn't mind selling it if his wife lets him, it's a fantastic weapon, he's had it a few years, never malfunctioned

Yeah I just talked to him he won't need that stuff, his wife is trying to get him to keep it though haha but his glock 17 is more than enough so he wouldn't mind selling it if his wife lets him, it's a fantastic weapon, he's had it a few years, never malfunctioned

ive done a lil research on buying guns... well actually ive done alot of research lol
most states private sales are just that... a private sale
its more sketchy for the seller so to be careful in a private sale the seller should get as much info before the sale so that if the buyer commits a crime with the purchase the seller could give the info to the authorities
states without restrictions a buyer can just straight transfer a gun with no or little restrictions... like any item for sale
in states or municipalities that have some kind of restrictions the transfer would have to involve an ffl as a middle man and back ground checks would have to occur

why doesnt his wife want him to get rid of it? maybe she wants it lol

There's no such thing as a gun show loop hole.

Dealer's have to perform background checks on everyone that buys a gun from them, in the store or at a gun show. State's that don't require any sort of background check for private sales don't require a background check whether you sell it to another private party at a gun show or in the parking lot of the grocery store. The "gun show loop hole" is a term used by gun grabbers to trick the low information voters into thinking anyone can go to a gun show and buy a gun from dealers without a background check. While there is no paperwork or check required for private party sales in many states, its still illegal to sell a firearm to a person you know to be disqualified or who intends to use it for violence. Leftist politicians use the term "gun show loop hole" to get idiots to think criminals are going to gun shows and cleaning out dealers' stock of guns with out any background checks. As an FFL, I can only sell a gun owned by the business at the address on the FFL or a Gun Show. I can't go meet a guy at WalMart and sell him a gun and have him do the paperwork there. What would they call the gun show loop hole if all the private party sellers met at the gas station across the street and did all their transactions there?

What would they call the gun show loop hole if all the private party sellers met at the gas station across the street and did all their transactions there?

Something catchy... The Grab N' Go loophole?

There's no such thing as a gun show loop hole.

Dealer's have to perform background checks on everyone that buys a gun from them, in the store or at a gun show. State's that don't require any sort of background check for private sales don't require a background check whether you sell it to another private party at a gun show or in the parking lot of the grocery store. The "gun show loop hole" is a term used by gun grabbers to trick the low information voters into thinking anyone can go to a gun show and buy a gun from dealers without a background check. While there is no paperwork or check required for private party sales in many states, its still illegal to sell a firearm to a person you know to be disqualified or who intends to use it for violence. Leftist politicians use the term "gun show loop hole" to get idiots to think criminals are going to gun shows and cleaning out dealers' stock of guns with out any background checks. As an FFL, I can only sell a gun owned by the business at the address on the FFL or a Gun Show. I can't go meet a guy at WalMart and sell him a gun and have him do the paperwork there. What would they call the gun show loop hole if all the private party sellers met at the gas station across the street and did all their transactions there?

Let me ask you this, what about the guys who walked around the gun show with cardboard cut outs in their back selling weapons, do they sell their stuff to the first person willing or do they have to ask for a background check somehow

Let me ask you this, what about the guys who walked around the gun show with cardboard cut outs in their back selling weapons, do they sell their stuff to the first person willing or do they have to ask for a background check somehow

I would imagine they are private citizens, not licensees, as no organized gun shows would let a business walk around without buying a table. If the state doesn't require any background check for a private sale, they're not required to perform any kind of background check. Common sense will usually prevail if a person seems like they're cracked out or talking about buying the gun to go shoot someone. Any FFL has to have the purchaser fill out a 4473 and call in the background check for any gun that leaves their log book. The only time I don't call is when a customer is picking up a class 3 item that was registered as an individual as opposed to a trust or business, because the background check on the individual has already been done by the NFA Branch.

I saw a guy walking around a gun show one time a couple years ago that was obviously on something. Huge pupils, sores on his face and a weird demeanor. Several dealers refused to sell him anything, as it was clear he would be lying on question 11a if he checked no on the 4473 where it asks if you're a user of illegal narcotics. It was clear he was high, and was being watched by several people, and ended up leaving empty handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back