What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a nice golf sweater,
Or pullover, any ideas? Preferably black or grey

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Golflocker.com

If anyone has any leads on some good looking orange or orange and black shirts, especially if they happen to be on sale, post on here or shoot me a pm. With the addition of black/orange Puma Faas grips and white/orange Puma Faas Trac shoes to my collection of shoes, I'm looking to add a few more orange shirts to my wardrobe as well.

If anyone has any leads on some good looking orange or orange and black shirts, especially if they happen to be on sale, post on here or shoot me a pm. With the addition of black/orange Puma Faas grips and white/orange Puma Faas Trac shoes to my collection of shoes, I'm looking to add a few more orange shirts to my wardrobe as well.

Check out www.golflocker.com or eBay. If you search "Puma Golf Shirts" you can then narrow by size and color. I've bought a lot of puma gear off of the bay with really good results.

Interesting

eza9yma4.jpg

All Adidas sweaters and stuff are on Sale, I particularly like this grey one

On Pumas website they have the Puma Tech Golf polo in Orange on sale for around 45 bucks.

So today I checked out the Ben hogan stuff, 15.88 for most of their stuff, shorts and shirt look pretty good, may get some short
era7ytyq.jpg

So today I checked out the Ben hogan stuff, 15.88 for most of their stuff, shorts and shirt look pretty good, may get some short
era7ytyq.jpg

That's at Wally World??

That's at Wally World??

Yeah, I was surprised, I'm on a budget this year haha, I used to buy lots of Ashworth stuff but I'm poor now hahah so this may be he way to go, but I wish they had golf pants. Maybe in the fall,

Yeah, I was surprised, I'm on a budget this year haha, I used to buy lots of Ashworth stuff but I'm poor now hahah so this may be he way to go, but I wish they had golf pants. Maybe in the fall,

I hear for $16 you can't beat that.

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I hear for $16 you can't beat that.

Yeah it's a fantastic price they have several other ones here

They have a significantly large section of stuff

Sorry 15.97 not .88

yra9u2ej.jpg

Dang, I hope my wally world has the Hogan stuff. Would like to get a few shirts for my boy (sadly, he's still too skinny to wear adult shorts and it's tough finding dri-fit golf shorts in kids' sizes for a decent price) and maybe even some knock-around shorts for myself.

It was time for some fresh new golf apparel.

adidas Climalite Contrast Stitch Shorts
Shorts1_zps51ce425a.jpg

adidas Climalite Neutral Plaid Shorts
Shorts2_zpsb8d9c1d2.jpg

Travis Mathew Turner Shorts
shorts3_zps608f9dc2.jpg

Staple in every wardrobe, Navy golf polo
shirt2_zpsc7160e89.jpg

Kinda liked this one too
shirt_zps2cf57a4e.jpg

Topped it all off with a new cap
hat_zps7582bbdf.jpg

I like it Jake. Especially that second UA Polo.

I like it Jake. Especially that second UA Polo.
Thanks buddy. I like that 2nd UA polo a lot. The Navy one is boring but I will wear it all the time to work and occasionally for golf so I pulled the trigger.

I got all this stuff with a years of service gift card I got from work, nothing better than free golf swag!

Daaaaang! That is a nice little perk. I agree on the Navy too. One of my favorite colors for wearing in multiple places.

I need to be getting cold weather gear for NY, but I REALLY want this shirt
egy7esas.jpg
and this one too
py8uge4e.jpg

Jake with a nice set of buys, ill bet those pants and shirts are a size or 2 smaller than normal!

Jake with a nice set of buys, ill bet those pants and shirts are a size or 2 smaller than normal!

They sure are, that's why I needed the shorts so bad. I have a lot of very nice shorts that are just way too big now, cant get by with the baggy look anymore. I Good problem to have!

Dear god I'm embarassed how long it took to answer this lol. ebay selling willpga.

It was embarrassing. It was getting quite awkward.

It was time for some fresh new golf apparel.

adidas Climalite Contrast Stitch Shorts
Shorts1_zps51ce425a.jpg

adidas Climalite Neutral Plaid Shorts
Shorts2_zpsb8d9c1d2.jpg

Travis Mathew Turner Shorts
shorts3_zps608f9dc2.jpg

Staple in every wardrobe, Navy golf polo
shirt2_zpsc7160e89.jpg

Kinda liked this one too
shirt_zps2cf57a4e.jpg

Topped it all off with a new cap
hat_zps7582bbdf.jpg

I like the Adidas plaid shorts, stylishness

Those shirts are spectacular!

Aren't they? I wonder if I could get a #1 fan discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back