The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what's worse than a broken record?

Beating a dead horse with a broken record that's stuck on the same wrong note.

I need a beer, now that I'm not a "man of the cloth" I can drink a beer without guilt and remorse,

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

The Official Rant of the Day

Oddly enough, Pope Benedict said this same thing earlier today.

Hahaha yeah I like beer

Lots of thanks to you hahah

Just not too early. Tomorrow is my day off. I do need to get up and get Kelly's car licensed and the oil changed though.

And the dog trimmed hahaha

And the dog trimmed hahaha

He's good. I'll take him on a R-I-D-E tomorrow, just to get him out of the house. Mom and Dad's been working a ton lately and he hasn't got to do much.

He's good. I'll take him on a R-I-D-E tomorrow, just to get him out of the house. Mom and Dad's been working a ton lately and he hasn't got to do much.

He's so cute haha

He's my pride and joy and is about the only thing keeping me sane most days.

He sounds like a great friend, and companion haha

Neighbor has a dog that likes to bark at everything it sees. That's not cool when they do it from 10:00-11:00, and 1:00-2:00.

My black lab had a 300g fatty tumor removed last week and today, even with the cone of shame on, managed to rip out the interior & exterior stitches.

Back at vet now under anesthesia again getting restitched up.

These trips are not cheap.

Update on the above and continued rant.

On Tuesday, they had to re-do the stitches on the inside and stapled the outside.

Overnight, he managed (with the cone on) to get all of the external staples out opening the wound back up. He was able to lick the area past the edge of the cone and also using his back left paw to scratch the area (docs were shocked he could do that).

So, I just took him back to the vet where he will get the staples re-done and get a bigger ecollar in addition to trying to find a solution to keep his paw from scratching the area. He refused to leave my side when we were there....very sad.

Wow, that stinks Cookie. I hope they work something out for you dude.

That sucks cookie, I hope they figure something out

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Again, that sucks, cookie. Always tough when pets have surgery anyway. I had a dog who had a tumor removed from his front leg armpit and I was lucky that he didn't mess with it.

Keep your head up, Cookie. Sounds like you have an amazing pooch there. Hoping everything comes out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back