The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only there were a thread for random pictures...

If only there were a thread for random pictures...

If only elephants and eagles could fly

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of banter, I love puns, they are the best.

hasybuza.jpg

Captain obvious strikes again

I feel like death today. I would give anything to be able to swallow and not feel like there are pieces of glass in my throat.

My son got circumcised today.

My son got circumcised today.

I thought they did that pretty much right away? Seems like they did my nephew before we even saw him.

I thought they did that pretty much right away? Seems like they did my nephew before we even saw him.
Usually wait a day or so, now. A lot of the times it depends on when they can get it scheduled.

They did it for us while we were still in the hospital.

Usually wait a day or so, now. A lot of the times it depends on when they can get it scheduled.

They did it for us while we were still in the hospital.

This was back in the '80s.

War: seems like right after they clean them up would be a good time, they are already there! Snip, snip!

facebook_1142941408jpg_zps616820a7.jpg

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This was back in the '80s.

War: seems like right after they clean them up would be a good time, they are already there! Snip, snip!
A different doc does that procedure than the one who delivers. My son was born at 4am, no snip snip doc available.

A different doc does that procedure than the one who delivers. My son was born at 4am, no snip snip doc available.

Whats a son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back