THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Man I am pumpped for this event! Such a great sponsor, THP and team members! Either way I am there fo sho!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

There are no more Michigan THPers other than the 8 who have posted in here
Haha cmon now that is not true. There are many more than that. Sadly though even though I reached out to every Michigan person I could the 10 we had apply were the only ones interested.

I wish we had more. I will feel for the 3 guys that don't get in. I think its easier to take when you are one of many instead of one of few and any one of them would fill a spot very well.

Haha cmon now that is not true. There are many more than that. Sadly though even though I reached out to every Michigan person I could the 10 we had apply were the only ones interested.

I wish we had more. I will feel for the 3 guys that don't get in. I think its easier to take when you are one of many instead of one of few and any one of them would fill a spot very well.

I know it's not true. Thus the alien emoji. Isn't that how this works? I make a joke then add that thing so no one takes it personal and the cannon can save the ammo for Boulder

He backtracked. Must not have liked the thinking himself...

No harm either. I'll be there hands held high claiming a Ohio victory part of team or not. However should I be on the team I'll be ready for a TPluff & Partner vs Mmaynard11 & Partner match up.

Ohio has this in the bag..... After this it Should be ohio vs the world haha

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No harm either. I'll be there hands held high claiming a Ohio victory part of team or not. However should I be on the team I'll be ready for a TPluff & Partner vs Mmaynard11 & Partner match up.

Get in line brother. You're not the only one that wants a piece :nono:

Just pick me as your partner. He knows why

Just pick me as your partner. He knows why

Past is the past.

More Michigan HOFers is the future.

Hope the captains are having a nice time trying to get picks narrowed down. What's the best bribe or argument for that has been passed along?

Past is the past.

Hope the captains are having a nice time trying to get picks narrowed down. What's the best bribe or argument for that has been passed along?

Funny you ask. I haven't seen a single bribe come my way. Still time!

Past is the past.

It was a enjoyable round and wouldn't mind getting another one in with you, even if it is against you on my way to MVP

Hats look awesome! Would love the chance to wear one proudly. Go Blue!

Let me throw out there that jdtox enjoys high quality beer, loves the idea of moving to Florida, and prefers cash payouts in lump sum form.

Oh, and a new shiny digital HOF tag.

Let me throw out there that jdtox enjoys high quality beer, loves the idea of moving to Florida, and prefers cash payouts in lump sum form.

Oh, and his first shiny digital HOF tag.

Slight fify

I have no doubt he's going to get a HOF tag. Just won't be a RR one.
I hope you're given the opportunity to back those words up!

I hope you're given the opportunity to back those words up!

Me too brother me too. Now it all just depends on how the swing set holds up

Me too brother me too. Now it all just depends on how the swing set holds up
Lions81 is a lawyer, he could help with any liability concerns...just saying.

morning fellas, one day closer too the final trio from each side getting revealed....anyone nervous?

One day closer to when the teams will be set. For those hopefuls, what is the one area of your game that needs work? Will you have that area ready by June should your name be called?

For me I was not happy with my wedge game inside 100 yards last weekend. I think it is mental that I constantly decelerate on my downswing. It causes an extra 2-3 strokes per round. What is my approach on fixing this...I am taping my wedge swings on my practice in the basement. I plan on critiquing this weekend during my own course play this weekend. Range time focusing mainly on that area will occur once a week.

So how about the rest of you?

Oh, and a new shiny digital HOF tag.

So....I'm sitting at work right now and looking at my purchasing system and there is an option to create a lump sum.

Jdtox- name your price and I can issue it today!

morning fellas, one day closer too the final trio from each side getting revealed....anyone nervous?

Nervous...yes. Excited...yes. Confident in an Ohio victory...yes!

Hard to be nervous when you have faith the captain will put together a winner. Whatever's best for Ohio is best for me.

Ok maybe a little nervous but it's an exciting nervous lol

Back