What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a self proclaimed Adidas geek I'm not feeling it with these. I looked at them last night really close before walking out the door with a pair of Tour 360's. Guess I need to get geek-ier.

Yeah those are pretty interesting, they look great but I wonder if I'll
Benefit from
The tour 360 From last year or the ATVs haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking at buying a pair of Adidas Powerband 4.0s...Is it a good shoe? Or can somebody give me another route to go. Preferably looking for something cheaper under 100$

I'm looking at buying a pair of Adidas Powerband 4.0s...Is it a good shoe? Or can somebody give me another route to go. Preferably looking for something cheaper under 100$

Now, not all shoes fit everyone, but you can find last years Nike Lunar Controls for under $100. I have both those and Powerbands and I'll take the Lunars all day long.

I've been online shopping and pondering a pair of black shoes big time! I just can't decide which way I want to go!

I've been online shopping and pondering a pair of black shoes big time! I just can't decide which way I want to go!

01.jpg

Pondering warm clothes for New York. Been pondering for a while, but just don't know what to get...

My new Sligo THP shirt... Love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice pick ups.

All I grabbed this week was a Nike reversible belt. I needed another dress belt for work & for $12.00 at Ross's, couldn't really pass it up. Thinking about paint filling the Swoosh on the buckle.

Nice Tyno!

I bought myself a fitted Cally hat. Should be here tomorrow thanks to Amazon Prime and 3.99 1 day shipping!

Nice Tyno!

I bought myself a fitted Cally hat. Should be here tomorrow thanks to Amazon Prime and 3.99 1 day shipping!
Amazon Prime and 1 day shipping is the best thing that ever happened for me & golf accessories.

Amazon Prime and 1 day shipping is the best thing that ever happened for me & golf accessories.

It really is. Only bad part is I have to use my wife's acct to do it since she gets prime for free. No claiming it's something for review then!!!

It really is. Only bad part is I have to use my wife's acct to do it since she gets prime for free. No claiming it's something for review then!!!
You dont get it with your .edu email address?

daaayum dude. I need to buy on eBay more often. Nice haul.

i wouldn't do it any other way.
those shorts are all MINT. seller listed as "worn once" sold for half price or less. you can't beat that.

i snagged a callaway green shirt off of Ebay figured i'd give their clothing a try since i've become so impatient waiting for the '13 line to come out.

Should not have showed me that Oakley Vault Site....that is dangerous haha...I picked up these 2 shirts:
BAh7CGkKIgwyODB4NDAyaQtsKwdtkjdRaQhpA7PJAQ.jpg

BAh7CGkKIgwyODB4NDAyaQtsKwdWrupQaQhpA4EsAw.jpg

i wouldn't do it any other way.
those shorts are all MINT. seller listed as "worn once" sold for half price or less. you can't beat that.

Did you run into any sizing issues or issues with stains / smells? I just worry about them not fitting or getting stuck with an unmentioned cigarette hole, tons of dog hair, etc. I know my sizes in Adidas and Nike, so maybe I will start there.

Did you run into any sizing issues or issues with stains / smells? I just worry about them not fitting or getting stuck with an unmentioned cigarette hole, tons of dog hair, etc. I know my sizes in Adidas and Nike, so maybe I will start there.

Thats always my worry..

TrueLinks wear Phx model shoes...i was shocked by how good they looked and how comfortable they was.

Well I found an IZOD outlet store at the Orlando Premium Outlet mall, now I own 2 pair of plaid pants , Navy and light Grey along with a nice purple polo. I will be making another trip there before I come home.

Well I found an IZOD outlet store at the Orlando Premium Outlet mall, now I own 2 pair of plaid pants , Navy and light Grey along with a nice purple polo. I will be making another trip there before I come home.

Nice, I love my IZOD pants...unrated IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back