The Prairie Club - Nebraska Gathering

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone. In a welcome thread earlier today I had mentioned that I was planning on playing the Prairie Club in Nebraska this coming summer and a few other members mentioned there was talk last year of putting together an outing there. Although I know it's early and most of us are probably bombarded by snow, I thought I would get the conversation started on who all might want to get together for an event there? I know a couple other South Dakota members had talked about taking a trip there also. What do you guys think?

I couldn't commit at this point, but I have always wanted to play it, so I will keep up with the thread.

I would be interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Depending on the date, I'd be interested.

Im definitely interested if the dates work

I'm interested as well.

Depending on the date, I might be up for this, too.

Yup, count me in!

Color me interested for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This sounds great guys. Icey was nice enough to send me some info from when he was looking in to it last year, thanks for that Icey! Right now I am just getting a feel for how many we may be looking at and as we get a little closer to spring I'll start digging in to it more. Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in taking time off during the week for this or should we look more at a weekend event? The reason I ask is based on the info from Icey it looks like an event during the week would give us some cost savings. I just wanted to throw that out there. Let me know what you guys think.

This sounds great guys. Icey was nice enough to send me some info from when he was looking in to it last year, thanks for that Icey! Right now I am just getting a feel for how many we may be looking at and as we get a little closer to spring I'll start digging in to it more. Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in taking time off during the week for this or should we look more at a weekend event? The reason I ask is based on the info from Icey it looks like an event during the week would give us some cost savings. I just wanted to throw that out there. Let me know what you guys think.

Im all for cost saving but it would depend on how busy we are at work.

Definitely interested, as long as it's not around the same time as the Iowa outing.

Looking forward to more details. Interested for sure.

I was fortunate enough to make a trip there last year, it's really a cool place to golf. And be prepared to play from sunup to sundown because golf is all there is, two beautiful and completely different courses right next to each other.

I'm still interested!!!

They posted something on Facebook earlier this week, sprinklers are on and they're getting the course ready! They mentioned it was the earliest they've ever been able to start prepping for the season.

I'll mention this thread to the Denver Crew and see if they want to road trip it.

What is the ballpark cost of the trip there?

It's not that bad of a drive for you guys about 5 hours.

Remind us when you're here so we can discuss it. Looks very cool. Some of us have played Ballyneil which is very similar.

I'm definitely interested as well!

I'll mention this thread to the Denver Crew and see if they want to road trip it.

I might be interested if the timing is right, but I also want to know what the approximate cost is. The website never even hints at a price anywhere. I'm only about 4 hours away, so it's not a bad deal for me if I can swing the cost.

You need at least one hacker on the trip, don't you? :golf2:

Like we don't read...

Back