The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone ringing at 5am is never for a good reason. Wife's aunt, who's been battling lung cancer and a brain tumor the past few years, suffered a heart attack around 2. They're just waiting for the rest of her immediate family to get to the hospital at this point. Sadly, we all knew this might happen sooner or later, but it always comes as a shock when it does.

F cancer.

Very sorry to hear that Russ, thinking about the family bud.

So sorry to hear Russ. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

First time flying American in 2+ years. Wow. What a difference. This plane is nice.
8b6315f95318b3c3bb76c1837506e634.jpg

Off to LA. No golf clubs which is BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have upgraded a large amount of their fleet.
Not all will look like that, but the last 3 I have been on were (Chicago, Memphis, Charlotte).

They have upgraded a large amount of their fleet.
Not all will look like that, but the last 3 I have been on were (Chicago, Memphis, Charlotte).

Last time I flew is was on a 757 and it still had tube televisions for the in flight entertainment and seats in such bad shape my patio furniture that sat outside all winter looked nicer.

However the flight attendants did not get upgraded - still old hags with too much makeup and bad dye jobs.

However the flight attendants did not get upgraded - still old hags with too much makeup and bad dye jobs.

I haven't had that as of late. Luck of the draw I'm sure. I did on united recently and always on delta.

I haven't had that as of late. Luck of the draw I'm sure. I did on united recently and always on delta.

For sure.

The phone ringing at 5am is never for a good reason. Wife's aunt, who's been battling lung cancer and a brain tumor the past few years, suffered a heart attack around 2. They're just waiting for the rest of her immediate family to get to the hospital at this point. Sadly, we all knew this might happen sooner or later, but it always comes as a shock when it does.

F cancer.
So sorry Russ. Thoughts and Prayers out to your family.

When you recline your seat, does the seat bottom slide forward?
First time flying American in 2+ years. Wow. What a difference. This plane is nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What happened to southwest? Thought that was the go to.

For me, Southwest is only a go to vs Spirit.

For me, Southwest is only a go to vs Spirit.

Mine as well. I know others have had problems but nothing for me. I'd rather fly out of my city but unless it's 5am I get stuck on Allegiant. If that's the case I'd rather drive an hour and a half and fly SW

The one day I do not play the pick 3 and my numbers come out. Perfect luck.

It's a blistering 48* here this morning. Wanted to ride the bike outside, but it was just too cold. Indoor training was just ok.

It's a blistering 48* here this morning. Wanted to ride the bike outside, but it was just too cold. Indoor training was just ok.

Boo Hoo it was 3 here this morning. I walked from the gym to my office after a shower (about 100 feet) and my hair was frozen basically solid. Felt like I put some extra strength hair gel on it

Whaaa! Boo hoo! Let me call the wambulance

Hmm.

No pity in here.
After the real winter hits here, 48 feels like a heatwave. I get it though, went to Arizona once in February and it was in the 60s and I was wearing shorts and t-shirt and the natives had on fall gear and were complaining it was cold.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It is but this trip I had no choice. Another 7000 aa miles I probably will never use. Heck I was so desperate to get rid of them at one point I bought my 6 month old a 100,000 mile first class seat so she wouldn't be a lap baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back