GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up another .2 to 5.1. Haven't broke 80 since September. But, my grip change is really coming around. Looking forward to tournament golf this summer and fall.

Baby steps. Lowest ever for me at 12.7. Hope this continues.

Thanks OG, Deano and Lefty. I am sure that I will come to my senses and start shooting some 90's again. Part of it is 22 rounds in January and February.

Man hasn't changed because I haven't played. But I'm sure it will go up at first then back down... Can't wait to log in a round in 2013.

Posted 3 mediocre scores and it still went down. Kinda surprising.

Mine dropped slightly to 14.4....I have a feeling a big drop is around the corner though.

The last revision period included my worst round in months as well as two very respectable rounds. Managed to drop again to 8.2, a new low. Hoping to get into the 7s soon.

down to 7.9... but my score today will pull it back up..damn

From 11.2 up to 11.8. Have had some glimpses of good play in my last few rounds though. Hopeful to get this turned with spring weather on the way.

15.7 to a 13.9...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

10.8 to 11.2....hits just keep on coming. OUCH!

It has jumped to 11.0, the highest in years. It was surprising that I didn't get the R penalty since my two lowest tournament scores are 75 and 76 with differentials of 3.1 and 4.1??? hmmmm

13.3. I seem to have gone backwards in January and stayed there. Hope March is a good month.

Wrong way... 7.7 to 8.0

10.1 down from 10.4, still up from 8 in early November. December through mid-February were not kind!

Mine jumped up again :beat-up:! 20.2 is not acceptable and WILL be heading down soon. I'm actually hitting the ball much better tee to green than a 20 capper and then totally crapping :poop: it up around the greens. This is so embarrassing but it is what it is.

Two weeks and I can start posting again. Last year I had a month worth of golf in me before I had to post scores. Going to be a little different this year.

This is ridiculous. I'm still at 5.9 even though I haven't posted a round better than 84 in over a month. I wonder when it will start going up again.

This is ridiculous. I'm still at 5.9 even though I haven't posted a round better than 84 in over a month. I wonder when it will start going up again.
Since it's an average of your best rounds, 4-5 bad rounds wont affect it unless you play many rounds of golf that is well over your differential.

Since it's an average of your best rounds, 4-5 bad rounds wont affect it unless you play many rounds of golf that is well over your differential.

How long do rounds stay on, though? I thought they got dropped off after a while. I have like 1 round better than 84 in the past 4 months.

up to 16.7.... I keep shooting mid-low 80's.

Happily Tapping

How long do rounds stay on, though? I thought they got dropped off after a while. I have like 1 round better than 84 in the past 4 months.
It's an average of the lowest 10 of your past 20 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back