2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I'll be pulling out of the driveway in less than 10 minutes.

Right on, man. See ya' in a bit.

The Shark and Fish are about to start their swim to the Lonestar State. #MissouriRepresentin
Take care driving guys. And make sure the sunscreen is packed. Looking forward to teeing it up you guys.

I am going to miss my flight! Way to start the trip. Line for security is unreal because of spring break. Been standing in line for over an hour maybe halfway

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am going to miss my flight! Way to start the trip. Line for security is unreal because of spring break. Been standing in line for over an hour maybe halfway

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Son, I suggest you push your way to the front and let them know.

Kansas City. Hopefully I get put on standby

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Should be leaving in 2 hours gotta finish packing. CYA all there!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Say what?!?! Man, this sucks.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Hopefully they hold the plane, they shouldn't leave if people are checked in and are stuck in the wonderful TSA lines. I mean TSA is so proficient

Just to get this back on track, I looked at the course on line and I can wait to check it out in person. Are the greens fast and hard?

At the rendezvous point, waiting for the Shark.

Taylor, dude, that's sucks arse, dude. Hope you're able to make your flight, man.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Dont freak out yet Taylor. When the gate agent calls your name, scream THATS ME, and the TSA guys will let you move up. Yes it is embarrassing, but it works. Especially at MCI since the security is literally 10 feet from the gate agent desk. HAve your shoes untied, belt off, liquids in hand, just be ready and be loud (your specialty)

Dont freak out yet Taylor. When the gate agent calls your name, scream THATS ME, and the TSA guys will let you move up. Yes it is embarrassing, but it works. Especially at MCI since the security is literally 10 feet from the gate agent desk. HAve your shoes untied, belt off, liquids in hand, just be ready and be loud (your specialty)

Didn't work and every flight is booked solid on southwest. Not liking my chances at this point

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Dan actually makes a good point. Kelly and I almost missed our flight to San Diego once and we were standing in line when they announced last call for us. I yelled that's us and we made our flight (I actually flew into Denver belt less). They pushed us through pretty quickly.

Didn't work and every flight is booked solid on southwest. Not liking my chances at this point

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Well that sux (golf) balls.

Car is loaded, gassed, etc. Leaving to pick-up Bhilton 30 miles down I-20. We should be in the vicinity around noon. Looking forward to it!

Just to get this back on track, I looked at the course on line and I can wait to check it out in person. Are the greens fast and hard?

Greens should be rolling nice. They are not hard IMO (at least compared to some others I play) and they are receptive to well struck shots holding the green. They will be medium on speed I think, maybe a hair towards the quick side but not ridiculously fast to where they feel unfair. Now the Sunday morning course is another story!!

Taylor - hope you can work something out man, that really sucks if you showed up the 60-90 minutes ahead of flight as they request you to and miss it because of TSA.

Yep. Mom is checking with her airline miles but I don't think that is going to happen

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I checked for you using my Delta & US SCAREWays miles, no availability until tmrw afternoon. Shoot me an email/PM if you decide to ride with JRMO, we can set it up so you can still fly home and get a future credit for todays flight.

Fall down on the ground and start going in to convulsions TH.

Back