The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was beaten to the merge.

so funny

Thanks Satch I needed that after this week.

I wish Aerotech would be more involved with twitter or drop a line on a THP thread.

Well I am sitting in the lounge at MCO and more than half the seats have "wet Chair" signs on them. I've told everyone that they are not wet but no one belives me. There are people sitting on the floor in front of the chairs. This is too funny that people wont check to see if they are wet or not.

Well I am sitting in the lounge at MCO and more than half the seats have "wet Chair" signs on them. I've told everyone that they are not wet but no one belives me. There are people sitting on the floor in front of the chairs. This is too funny that people wont check to see if they are wet or not.

You peed on them didn't you?

You peed on them didn't you?

Apparently not enough because the largest family I have ever seen squeezed themselves into the seats and has been popping McDonalds biscuit into their mouths like tictacs

Apparently not enough because the largest family I have ever seen squeezed themselves into the seats and has been popping McDonalds biscuit into their mouths like tictacs

I hope you dont get stuck next to them on the plane.

I hope you dont get stuck next to them on the plane.

Nope they have taken up residence in the back of the plane.....I spoke way too soon. I am now sharing my seat with a huge women
tygu4ahy.jpg

I hate this sh$t!!! I am leaning in the friggen aisle

Lol Freddie. Bloody Mary time.

I hate this sh$t!!! I am leaning in the friggen aisle

Gosh I hate that s' Freddie. Worst part is if you somehow manage to get the arm rest down, the leftover from their seat will spill over it onto you. Or sneak underneath it and touch your leg. I feel for ya man.

She is snoring, my right arm is numb and I'm hot! Bartender...double shot please

She is snoring, my right arm is numb and I'm hot! Bartender...double shot please

All you need is a crying baby behind you, and you'll be set.

I'm Going to double my pain meds, see you all soon (Texas)

I'm Going to double my pain meds, see you all soon (Texas)

This is what they meant when they said everything is bigger in Texas FK.

Nope, those are Floridians visiting here for our awesomeness.

yep, she has been at Disney all weeks and is headed back to Texas. If I'm lucky ill get to sit next to her from St. Louis to Dallas...oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He good news is I am am becoming good with my left hand

I've never played golf in Texas. That needs to change soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back