Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really spaced on the dealine and thought there would be a winner chosen today.

I cant wait to meet part of the #zoocrew this weekend. I know that we like to make fun of them and talk about kicking their butts, which will happen by the way :D, but really it is about a lot more than that. I said it the first time I heard about this event, it really is a testament to what Jb and golfergal have built here. I know they like to dream big, but when this place started I am sure this kind of a thing seemed light years away. I think it is honestly pretty freaking amazing that a bunch of internet golfers are going to get the chance to compete against guys from Callaway, go see unreleased equipment, and share a heckuva lot of laughs and memories. It really makes me smile thinking about it quite honestly.

I sure as heck hope I am one of the 7, but I know I will be there every step of the way, one way or another.

I cant wait to meet part of the #zoocrew this weekend. I know that we like to make fun of them and talk about kicking their butts, which will happen by the way :D, but really it is about a lot more than that. I said it the first time I heard about this event, it really is a testament to what Jb and golfergal have built here. I know they like to dream big, but when this place started I am sure this kind of a thing seemed light years away. I think it is honestly pretty freaking amazing that a bunch of internet golfers are going to get the chance to compete against guys from Callaway, go see unreleased equipment, and share a heckuva lot of laughs and memories. It really makes me smile thinking about it quite honestly.

I sure as heck hope I am one of the 7, but I know I will be there every step of the way, one way or another.
Really cool isn't it.

Certainly is pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll give them a little beating this weekend.

Aside from things my mind has trouble comprehending like a trip to Cally HQ and competing against people from one of the biggest golf companies in the world, I've been mostly drooling over Palm Springs golf courses. I'm a course nerd and the views in that valley look amazing.

590IndianWells.jpg

No doubt, I made the mistake of looking at course picture last night and then couldn't sleep. I really shouldn't get my hopes up so high, but can't help it.

No doubt, I made the mistake of looking at course picture last night and then couldn't sleep. I really shouldn't get my hopes up so high, but can't help it.

You're not the only one!!

I go the opposite way. I figure I have no chance and then I can be surprised as well as happy, if, the unexpected happens.

What an incredible opportunity! Tweet sent. Whosoever gets in will do THP proud I'm sure!
#granddaddy of em all!

Aside from things my mind has trouble comprehending like a trip to Cally HQ and competing against people from one of the biggest golf companies in the world, I've been mostly drooling over Palm Springs golf courses. I'm a course nerd and the views in that valley look amazing.

The views in Palm Springs are incredible. I'll be curious to hear as the event approaches if the course used in the event is in actual Palm Springs (great food btw) or in La Quinta.

So excited for this great event, can't wait to see team thp fill up one by one

So excited for this great event, can't wait to see team thp fill up one by one

Right with you on this one bud. I wonder how the other contest are gonna go?

Right with you on this one bud. I wonder how the other contest are gonna go?

Not sure I can make it another week without sleep, holding my breath. The thought of this being spread out for a while never really hit home until now.

I still can't believe there's not more people signing up for this. Only 29 pages on Tapatalk so roughly 290 post.

I'm really excited about this.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I go the opposite way. I figure I have no chance and then I can be surprised as well as happy, if, the unexpected happens.

The big dance just might meet the big guy someday soon huh :D .....

Not sure I can make it another week without sleep, holding my breath. The thought of this being spread out for a while never really hit home until now.

Due I will be keeping my fingers crossed & pulling for ya buddy! Just think if you get in, you can provide entertainment as well. aka Jeff Foxworthy :thumb:

This will be one of the best golfing experiences of all time for some lucky THPers. Thanks JB, GG, and Callaway for bringing such a special event like this to the THP. Love the thought of playing in this.

Anyone else feel like next Thursday is neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to get here?

Anyone else feel like next Thursday is neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to get here?

There is certainly some funny time science behind it.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Due I will be keeping my fingers crossed & pulling for ya buddy! Just think if you get in, you can provide entertainment as well. aka Jeff Foxworthy :thumb:

Thanks buddy, but I'm more of the Lucille Ball type, lol. I'll gladly do standup if it get's me to the big "#Grandaddy" show!

It would be awesome to be part of such an amazing event #Grandaddy. It's unbelievable what THP does for golf fanatics. Also thank you to @Callawaygolf.

Ok half way there, now I just have to figure out this twitter thing.

@timschank

Page 5 again, I really don't get it.

A contest to play golf, meet Callaway and THP, and you pay nothing?

20 pages? Sign up people!

Page 5 again, I really don't get it.

A contest to play golf, meet Callaway and THP, and you pay nothing?

20 pages? Sign up people!

My long lost brother JRod is correct.

It's mind bottling that there isn't more going on in here! It's the #Grandaddy for crying out loud! I like my chances increasing and all but GET WITH IT PEOPLE, it's a chance to kick some #zoocrew arse!

Jeez you guys are going to give me a complex! There's almost 150 different posters in this thread :D I'm thinking that's pretty good since it's AC members only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back