For our UK Based THPers - Question about MD Golf?

NavyMustang

Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 19.9
For our UK/European based THPers, can you tell me any info about MD Golf? I've seen some good reviews about their equipment being a good value for the price but was wondering about their other stuff like golf bags, shirts... Any experience with the quality of their gear?

Hey Navy. Played some of their clubs. No quality problems at all. I think that they are Northern Irish?? Never heard anything bad about them at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They used to make some very very decent clubs about 5/6 years ago I had some of their original Superstong irons and still to this day wish I never sold them

Now they have gone very commercial with the Seve branding doesn't mean they are bad, I have the Seve 3 wood and a couple of MD wedges good quality for price.

The thing with smaller manufacturers is they give a lot of value because they put in high end shafts and don't charge for it I would certainly take a look and hit the clubs before you buy

I think my clubs are set for the year, I was more looking at one of there bags and wanted to know if any one has seen them up close and how they stack up quality wise with the big boys. I'm looking at this one:
22345_2.jpg
22345_1.jpg

I think my clubs are set for the year, I was more looking at one of there bags and wanted to know if any one has seen them up close and how they stack up quality wise with the big boys. I'm looking at this one:
22345_2.jpg
22345_1.jpg
Never seen a bag in the flesh, but I would be inclined to think they would be pretty good...and this one looks niiiiiice!

I've had a look at their bags, and they certainly look to be of equal quality to the bigger manufacturers, at least. I can't comment on the durability though, having never owned one. In general, the company gets a lot of good press.

I'm not UK based but I use their gloves and once upon a time I used their ball. They have always done right by me and there gloves hold up with the best of them.

Can't comment on the bags, never seen them in the flesh, but the Seve Balls were ok to play with - didn't like the look and they were a little hard but everything I've heard about MD has been positive.

Think the bag looks extremely nice - worth a punt I reckon

Back