New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

If we can push the round Friday back a little bit until maybe like 11:30 I would be in for Friday. Driving down the turnpike in rush hour 2 1/2 hours away is going to take me forever.

I'll go whenever. They have a 11:21 tee time available for 4. You can check on their website as they have online bookings. For 8 or more though you have to call up.

Would anyone have a couch I could crash on Friday night potentially? Would beat having to drive back to Wildwood Friday evening and then back to AC in Saturday morning. This isn't a sure thing yet though!
You ever find a place to crash?

Having an absolute BLAST in Texas. If this doesn't fill I'll be shocked cause I know Blue Heron is nicer than here and the weather should be close to the same.

Yup, Dev came through!!

I'll go whenever. They have a 11:21 tee time available for 4. You can check on their website as they have online bookings. For 8 or more though you have to call up.

11:30 would pretty much be the latest I could tee off. I have to get to long Beach island by 530

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Dev, when can you play again?

Dev, when can you play again?

I have a 2 1/2 hour drive with no traffic. Its going to probably take me at least 3 3-1/2 hours to get there. 11 would probably be the earliest. I will leave at like 5:30-6:00am

Dev why don't you go up the night before? I'm sure someone has a couch you can crash on.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I have a 2 1/2 hour drive with no traffic. Its going to probably take me at least 3 3-1/2 hours to get there. 11 would probably be the earliest. I will leave at like 5:30-6:00am

Good thing is you'll be going the opposite way of traffic for most of the trip.

Dev...if you need a place to crash the night before, I'd say that you're very welcome to stay here. Let me talk to Richard, lol.

Dev...if you need a place to crash the night before, I'd say that you're very welcome to stay here. Let me talk to Richard, lol.

Awesome! Again, not trying to change when everyone plays, but the earlier the better for me!

I can't even imagine how hard that would be for him to not make gay jokes hahaha

New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Awesome! Again, not trying to change when everyone plays, but the earlier the better for me!

Well arent you Mr important....hahaha No worries. I will figure it out. Thanks for the offer Nate. Count me in for Friday.

Last edited:
Awesome great to hear you are going to be joining us Friday Dev.

This is how we roll in NJ.
531511_10151601234337873_1194126522_n.jpg

Just posted on Bunker Hill's Facebook page

Nice Jlukes if you can play golf in the snow you can play in anything! Haha

Wow, I played yesterday and thought I was hardcore; nothing compared to today.

That course looks greener than the one they're playing on in Texas. Things may be bigger in Texas, but they're tougher up here in the northeast. Seriously, does it have something to do with bent grass vs. Bermuda?

This sucks honestly, looks like we are going to get an inch or so today and tomorrow. No temps higher than mid to upper 40's for the foreseeable future. March blows this year.

Correction: That is how you guys roll in NORTH Jersey. No snow here! Hehehehe.

Correction: That is how you guys roll in NORTH Jersey. No snow here! Hehehehe.

So if you're in southern Jersey, you have no excuse not to play with us on friday and sunday, right?

Played Mercer East for nine today and shot a 38. Was snowing but not sticking until around the 7th. My uncle let me borrow his miura's and I just couldn't stand sitting in my house looking at them.

Back