The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who turn right but then slide all the way into the left lane throughout the turn.

I can turn left as you turn right on a 2 lane road. Keep your lane.

We're they texting?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna need to ask a favor from the rant thread. One of my good friends and his wife got into an argument last night. He went out to vent, came home, and found his wife unresponsive after a self inflicted gunshot wound. Needless to say, he's a little distraught at the moment.

Unfreakinbelievable.

Sorry to hear man, that's terrible terrible news

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear that mward.

Gonna need to ask a favor from the rant thread. One of my good friends and his wife got into an argument last night. He went out to vent, came home, and found his wife unresponsive after a self inflicted gunshot wound. Needless to say, he's a little distraught at the moment.

Unfreakinbelievable.

Dude that's terrible, so sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers heading that way

Unfreakinbelievable.

been arguing with my wife a lot lately. will not go down that road...

hang on mward

Happily Tapping

Good thoughts for you and your friend, mward.

KellyBo said our Pro told her today our greens will be running 13 on the stimp this spring :bulgy-eyes:. All the members having been telling me how fast they will get but come on now,:beat-up: we're are not playing for the Masters.

KellyBo said our Pro told her today our greens will be running 13 on the stimp this spring :bulgy-eyes:. All the members having been telling me how fast they will get but come on now,:beat-up: we're are not playing for the Masters.

Wow that's super fast

Went to the dentist for a couple cavities and end up getting a wisdom tooth pulled! Now I don't know what to eat for dinner!

Thankfully I'm in no pain or discomfort and no I'm not on happy pills

That's awesome (if you like fast greens).

Voice is almost completely gone. Ugh. This sucks.

The Official Rant of the Day

Voice is almost completely gone. Ugh. This sucks.

YESSSSSSS Oops. I mean sorry dude. Haha Sorry for real buddy. Go to the Dr

That's awesome (if you like fast greens).

They are already kicking my butt so I'm really looking forward to them getting quicker :act-up:

13 sounds AMAZING!!! that would be a ton of fun.

They are already kicking my butt so I'm really looking forward to them getting quicker :act-up:

Haha, good luck Gray! Hopefully the new putter helps!

Getting bids for a new roof cheapest so far $9700.00 really???

13 sounds AMAZING!!! that would be a ton of fun.

Come on down to JawGa and you can give them a test drive :D.

Note: Jersey Nate sorry about your voice going out. I hope nothing bad as you guys have had some really crappy weather.

Man, I can't putt on them now, it will be awful come spring. You two should be putting machines after putting those greens all through the summer.

A friend of mine at church last Sunday was telling me that you can get a metal roof cheaper than shingled ones right now.

I had been home taking care of my sick wife Wed & Thursday, of course I woke up this a.m. sick as a dawg. Ugh.

Ugh, I still have to pack for tomorrow.

Went to the dentist for a couple cavities and end up getting a wisdom tooth pulled! Now I don't know what to eat for dinner!

Thankfully I'm in no pain or discomfort and no I'm not on happy pills
Congrats, not many people can say that after that. I ended up going to the bar for drink and drown when I had all four cut out.

How big is your roof and what is the pitch? Mine is about 750 sq feet with a medium pitch and cost $5000.

A friend of mine at church last Sunday was telling me that you can get a metal roof cheaper than shingled ones right now.

I had been home taking care of my sick wife Wed & Thursday, of course I woke up this a.m. sick as a dawg. Ugh.

So sorry you're sick Dawg! Hopefully Lynne is well enough to take care of YOU now.

I've been able to deal with some poor staff at golf courses. But today pushed me over the edge. I think furious would be an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back